Sunday 22 January 2017

Bellabox January 2017

Hey Readers,
I hope this post finds you well. My first BB for 2017 has arrived and I have to say I was happy to see it arrive particularly given I was having a rough week at work!!! This box comes with the theme Beauty Resolutions and we really have received some interesting products. So lets get to it....




BB Summer Shimmer Trio in the shade Nymph

This is BB's very own edition of a cream all purpose highlighters said to delivery  instant illumination to the eyes, cheeks and lips. Interested to try these the golden tones are right up my ally particularly  for my eyes and I think the lighter pink will be great for the tops of the cheeks. 



Cetaphil suntivity SPF50 Liposomal Lotion received a 10ml deluxe sample full size is 100ml

This sunscreen is formulated with Liposomal technology which spread UV across uneven surfaces to provide maximum protection from the harsh sun. I am really interested to try this one its not one I have tried before and I always seem to enjoy products from Cetaphil.



Palmolive Oil Infusions Body Moisturiser 

This non greasy hydrating moisturiser is part of the newest range from Palmolive that are all infused with essential oils and botanical extracts. Have been interested to try some of this range for a while now and this citrus and jojoba oil has a great scent. 



Klorane Shampoo with Chamomile recieved a 25ml deluxe sample full size is 200ml

Free from paraben and silicones this shampoo is infused with chamomile to provide gentle cleansing and leave your hair luminous, soft and easy to style. actually quite happy to see this included usually we receive the original version of this shampoo so its nice to see and get to try another version. 



John Frieda 7 Day Volume In-Shower Treatment recieved a deluxe 30ml sample full size is 118ml
This semi permanent treatment is light weight and allows you to unlock luscious and voluminous locks all in one easy step. What I am liking about this is its and in shower treatment I often forget to put post treatments in my hair once I am out of the shower so happy to give this a try and see how much volume it gives to my hair. 


So that ends January's BB. While I have to say that I am not disappointed with what I have received this month. I would have liked a few more wow products. This box overall does feel a little basic but nonetheless happy with what has arrived and interested to try everything out!! I will hopefully be able to get back into reviewing each box every month again but as usual I will save that till the next box arrives!! Until then happy reading and happy shopping!!

Everlynne.


No comments:

Post a Comment