Saturday 14 December 2013

Bellabox December and November Review

Hey Readers, 
WOW we are already half way through December and my new Bellabox has arrived it has come a bit early this month which is great but given I only received Novembers box two weeks ago I really haven't got a chance to really try all the items I received. My review section therefore will be short and sweet!!!! 

Bellabox Pout Pencil 
This is a vibrant coral red which I have not yet tried on my lips!! However when I originally received this the product itself had slid a little into the lid  and after taking off the shrink wrap I did have to push the product back into the tube as a result I did end up with a little product on my fingertips which I used to swatch on the back of my hand. I was impressed by how smooth and creamy the consistency was and the colour sheared out a little is beautiful which gave me the idea this would be a perfect cream blush. I have really enjoyed it and you only need a tiny amount blended out on the cheeks for a decent pop of colour that lasts a long time. I love that its matte and being so pigmented holds its own or for a night out adding a highlight for a bit of shimmer!!!! 

Simple Kind to Eyes Eye Makeup Correction Pen 
I have really wanted to try this but it seems the last two weeks my eyeliner has decided to go on smooth, straight and even which is usually unheard it won't last so I will have to do a separate post on this one.

Indio SOS gel.
Was really interested to try this one. I have a lot of redness around my nose and some days it is more prominent that others so I was happy to see it go. The gel itself applies smooth and dries quick without any tightness or alcohol type smell and surprisingly it works!! Have really enjoyed using this at night and waking up with the redness diminished!!

Wilde Organics  
Haven't had a chance to try this yet but will get to it as even in the heat of QLD I am starting to find dry areas that need attendance.

Pure Tan Pure Bronze Instant Tan
Have not got to this one yet either and I'm not sure I really will the next couple of weeks will include some fun in the real sun and to be honest putting on sunblock and not getting sunburnt will be more of a priority than fake tanning!!


Bellabox have sent a real treat for December and I feel like I have been given an early present for the month. The theme of this box is Celebrate summer and the box itself has a really fresh and fun feel!!!



Romy Hand and Nail Cream received a full size 100ml 
This hand cream is made with plant derived ingredients and is produced by an Australian company!!! The scent is cinnamon and cocoa (very christmassy) but also has kakadu plum, green tea, avocado and apricot oils included. Packaging says that it absorbs quickly and doesn't leave hands greasy and doesn't include sulfates, parabens or mineral oil. Interested to give this a try as you know I generally use hand cream all year round so happy to give a try!!!



 Kosmea Skin Clinic Rescue Balm received a 5ml sample pot full size is 50ml
After reading the packaging on this on I'm not sure there is much this rescue balm can't do!! From nappy rash to stretch marks, scarring, skin irritation, to chapped lips it fixes all!!! Combining organic rose hip butter, calendula and lavender it smells gorgeous and I cannot wait to try!!




Eslor sample pack includes a 5ml sample of 4 products all which a 50-60ml full size.
These four samples came in a cardboard envelope which gives explanation of how these products work together to hydrate, protect and treat your skin whilst being paraben free and naturally derived. Products include aloe vera to moisturise the skin and safflower oil to protect. The four samples are the soothing refiner cleanser, soothing cream, Replenishing scrub and comforting mask. I have not heard of this brand before so am interested to try.





Avene Cleanance K Cream gel received a 5ml sample full size is 40ml
This is a oil free moisturiser that helps skin stay hydrated and diminishes blackheads and breakouts by absorbing sebum. This is not the most exciting inclusion for me this month I have received this before and while the product itself is ok its not as impressive to receive as everything else.



Simple Kind to Eyes Eye Makeup Remover received a 50ml sample, full size is 125ml.
This is an oil free, non greasy and vitamin infused eye makeup remover. Am really interested to try this one I really enjoyed using the Mary Kay version I received in one of the last LHI boxes I have also previously looked at this in Priceline. 



Mary Kay Fluid Eye Colour recieved a full size pen in the shade pearl.
This buildable colour pigment is a twist up pen with brush tip application. The pearl shade is a gold champagne colour that I feel will not only lend itself to an all over lid colour but also as a shadow base and maybe even a cream high lighter!!!




There is not one but TWO bonuses for the box this month!!! The first is a limited edition summer bellabox tote bag that was has a very cute zig zag pattern on the front and will be a great addition to my reusable bag collection!!! The second is a sachet sample of the Palmer's cocoa butter Daily Calming Facial Lotion and Daily Cleansing gel. Interested to try these have been using the scrub from the skin care line and have so far been enjoying it!!! Will be nice to see how they go in combination together!!!






So that ends this months Bellabox!!! I am interested to try all these products and hopefully will have be able to give a everything a full review next month!!! I cannot believe that this is my last BB post for the year. I have really enjoyed everything that BB has sent this year and cannot wait to see what 2014 brings!!! I  hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a fantastic New Year!!! Until next post Happy Reading and Happy Shopping!!!
Ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment