Saturday 12 December 2015

The Parcel by Marie Claire Summer Edit.

Hey Readers, 
I hope this post finds you well. This week my parcel has arrived, I was so excited to see it but at the same time I am saddened that it is the last for the year. However opening it was a great pre christmas surprise!! The box is so full I wont waffle on too much but get onto telling you whats inside!!!



Maybelline  The Colossal Pumped UP! Volum' Express Mascara
Even though I have tried this before I was excited to see a new mascara in this box. This is one of the newer mascaras for Maybelline this year its a collagen formula that combined with a bigger brush that gives bigger, bolder and extreme volume. As I said previously I have tried this before just not sure if I enjoyed it or not, so happy to give this another try!!!




Paula's Choice Vitamin C Spot Treatment received a 5ml deluxe sample full size is 15ml.
This is a spot treatment that contains 25 per cent stabilised vitamin C that helps to reduce the apperance of pigmentation and deep wrinkles. It is suitable for the face, neck and chest. Have not tried a product like this before so interested to see what its like.




Elizabeth Arden Superstart Skin Renewal Booster received a 5ml sample full size is 30ml.
This is a light weight treatment that helps to restore the appearance of the skins surface as well as helping to boost the skins natural defenses and ability to to renew itself. Interested to try this one my skin has been looking a bit dull of late so wouldn't mind seeing how this works. 



Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in the shade 260 So Much Fawn.
So happy to see this one I do enjoy these polishes as they are so easy to apply with their wider brush applicator its so quick and easy the colours are opaque even with only one coat they dry easily as well. These are an all in one product too so you don't need a base or top coat they also are chip resistant. 



Maybelline Color Sensational Color Elixir in the shade 100 Petal Pusher.
This is a balm, lipstick and gloss in one that promises hyper saturated colour with and ultra cushiony feel. Petal pusher is a pale pink and it does have a gold shimmer running through it. I am interested to see what its like on the lips!!



Zoeva Eye Brushes received the 230 Luxe Pencil
This has got to be the most exciting product in the box this edit. I have seen so many instagram pics, youtube tutorials featuring  these brushes but due to budget restrictions I have really not been able to buy. Really interested to see what these are like in person.



Michael Kors Gold Collection sample of White Luminous Gold
This perfume is one of three in the Gold Collection and after looking it up the scent of white luminous gold is an intoxicating burst of pear, jasmine and amber. Smells OK I have not tried a Michael Kors perfume before so interested to see how it wears.



Swisse Deep Sea Hydrating Mist Toner received a deluxe 15ml sample full size is 125ml.
This is a toner enriched with soothing aloe vera and hydrating sea minerals as well as antioxidants to leave the skin brighter and more youthful I don't usually use toners but as the weather gets warmer it would be nice to have something on hand to refresh my skin. 



Lonvitalite Face Mask received two masks C2 and C4 
These Lonvitalite masks are sheet masks infused with ingredients to help the skin look hydrated, soft supple and more radiant. The C2 mask is infused with collagen to promote skin renewal and keep complexion looking firm as well as helping to smooth skin and wrinkles. While the C4 mask is coconut milk based to help prevent and relieve dryness, flaking and sagging of skin as well as helping connective tissue to stay strong and supple. While its generous of Marie Claire to give us two, you all know how good I am at trying face masks so I will find these a good home for Christmas.



Trilogy Make-up Be Gone Cleansing Balm received a 10ml deluxe sample full size is 80ml. 
This is another product in the box I am excited to see. Based on rose hip, coconut and sunflower oils this cleansing balm helps to dissolve makeup whilst leaving the skin smooth and hydrated. Very interested to try this one it smells really good in the pot. 



OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo and Conditioner received 60ml deluxe samples full size is 385ml. 
This is a shampoo and conditioner infused with argan oil that helps to promote softness and shine but also helps to protect hair from UV and heat styling damage. I use this brand of shampoo and conditioner already and have written about how much I enjoy these products before so very happy to have a travel size. 



WOW so that ends the Summer edit of The Parcel by Marie Claire. I have so many great products to try in this box I am not sure where to begin. If you are looking for a new beauty box for the new year I do recommend giving this one a try I have been loving it over the last year have received some great products and I feel its really great value.  I hope you have enjoyed reading this post and until the next one Happy reading and Happy shopping. 

Everlynne.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Everlynne,

    I have never tried The Parcel before. I can't believe how many products you received in the summer box. I wish I had one for myself :)
    I have become a fan of the Swisse products, in particular their rosehip hand cream.
    Aimee :)
    http://www.laughinggalah.com/

    ReplyDelete