Saturday 21 May 2016

Empties Hits and Misses #3

Hey Readers, 
I hope this post finds you well. This weekend I am here with a new empties post. The first half of the year has seen me empty a few products and I thought it time I share the products that have been good to me so far!!! 



Dove Go Fresh Nourishing Body Wash Cucumber and Green Tea 1L
I have been a fan of this body wash for a long time I not only love the way it foams and washes but the fact that the scents are soft and that it cleans the skin well without drying. The 1 litre size not only lasts a long time but one pump of product goes a long way.



Imperial Leather Foamburst Foaming Shower Gel  Summer Zest Mandarin, Lemon and Ylang Ylang.
I have spoken about this product a lot before and they have featured many times in my empties posts. So I will be brief it's still really really good!!!! The gel foams instantly, spreads easily and is not only good in the morning when your running late but also perfect for shaving and all the scents are really good. 



OGX Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo
I was introduced to this brand by one of my beauty box subscriptions a while ago. Now I know I usually don't like coconut scented products but after trying other options from this brand this is the one that comes out on top. It not only foams and cleans well but leaves my hair manageable after and not leave it feeling dry or dull. 



Natio Renew Radiance Foam Cleanser
This has been a long time favourite of mine its one of the cleansers that no matter how many other cleansers I try I just keep going back to. The product itself is soft and creamy, it foams just enough and leaves your skin feeling soft. 



Neutrogena Deep Clean Oil Free Gentle Scrub
This scrub is always apart of my collection in the shower and this travel size has been a great addition to my wet pack for travel. Its a creamy scrub that has just the right amount of scrub particles to creamy cleanser it really helps exfoliate and leaves your skin feeling so smooth.



Formula 10.0.6 Seriously Shine Free Mattifying Oil-Free Moisturiser.
I have spoken about this a lot and I still keep repurchasing this moisturiser over and over. It just so easy to apply, goes on smooth goes great as a base to prep the skin before makeup and helps keep matte all day long. 



 Mitchum Womens 48hr Protection 50ml Roll On Shower Fresh
This is my new go to. I just wanted to try something different after I had been using another roll on for quite a long time. I tried a few others but picked this up on special at Coles one day and I have to say I love it. I wouldn't say that I have ever tried its 48 hour abilities but a whole day from 7am to 7pm (and probably a little bit more) it works and I am not smelling myself or having any of my clothes smell at the end of the day.



Plackers Hi Performance Dental Flossers.
When it comes to flossing  I have always found trying to floss with strands of standard dental floss has never really worked that well for me. So it was looking for alternatives that I found these. The floss itself is strong and smooth, the plastic handles also seem to make it easier to get into all the angles of my teeth. They are also quite handy for travel. 



So no misses for this post all these products I have loved and will continue to purchase. So that ends another empties post. I hope you enjoyed reading this one and until next time happy reading and happy shopping.

Everlynne.




No comments:

Post a Comment