Saturday 12 November 2016

Bellabox October

Hey Readers,

I hope this post finds you well. Its been a month nearly two months since my last BB post and there is primarily two reasons for this. Firstly my boxes do arrive towards the end of the month so Septembers box came in the last week of September which meant the weekend of the week it came was the October long weekend and I was able to take the opportunity to have a mini break so I went away instead of writing a blog post *insert cheeky grin here* Also things have been so busy for September and October my family have been celebrating our many birthdays and the pre christmas rush has started so there have been many shopping trips and events to attend. 

Any way despite all that my BB for October arrived and while it has sat for a while I am now able to tell you all the goodies I got inside!!! This months box came with the theme of Tis the season for spring racing so all products are themed towards looking glam for a day at the race track!!

Batiste Dry Shampoo received a 50ml in the scent Cherry.
This purse friendly size dry shampoo says it will soak up excess oil to help keep you hair looking shiny and full of volume and the scent means it also doubles as a fragrance. Not super excited about this one given I don't really use dry shampoo but great for travel. 



Shanghai Suzy Matte Formula Lipstick in Mrs French Winter Maroon. 
This lipstick is highly pigmented and long lasting. The shade Winter Maroon is a deep berry wine colour which to me really lends itself to winter more than spring nevertheless a great brand of lipsticks and I have enjoyed these in the past.



Neon and Co Hair Shot Ampoules received a 10ml sample 
This one bottle wonder says it will not only banish you tress stress but formulated with glycolic acid it will make your hair more manageable, strengthen, hydrate and protect your hair from heat styling!!!  Interested to give this a try my hair can always do with a pick me up.



St Tropez Self Tan Classic Bronzing Mousse 50ml and St Tropez Prep and Maintain Tan Applicator Mitt. 
This tanning duo from St Tropez offer not only  light weight, easy to apply streak free long lasting tanning mousse but also the mitt to help apply it. I have said this previously great duo to include in a box sadly I have received this before from another beauty box subscription so not that exciting again however great inclusion for the racing carnival/summer season.



Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion received a 10ml sample tube.
This is a  super hydrating lotion that says it will nourish and soften your skin from face to foot. Formulated with five moisturising ingredients, the light, creamy lotion absorbs easily for ultimate hydration for dry and very dry skin. I have already tried this lotion so I know that its a great product to have on hand and this 10ml tube is a really handy size as well.



Dermal Therapy Heel Balm received a 28g full size tube.
This heel balm quickly softens and heals dry, cracked heels and feet. Usually I wouldn't be that happy to see a heel balm included but as the weather has gotten warmer I have thought that I probably need some of this type of product so happy to see it included and very happy that this product says it will work within a day!!

So that ends BB for October. I hoped you enjoyed reading and seeing what I received for the month. Happy to try everything and I will report back next box with my review. Until then happy reading and happy shopping!!

Everlynne.



No comments:

Post a Comment