Saturday 26 August 2017

Bellabox August

Hey Readers, 
I hope this post finds you well. My Bellabox for August has arrived and to be honest with a lot happening with home and work I had not realised it was due to be coming to my door. It is also the reason I will not be reviewing July's box. Life has just been busy and I haven't really properly used any of the products well enough to give a good review. But I will be a better blogger when it comes to this box. So lets get onto whats inside!!  




Sand and Sky Brilliant Skin Mask received a 13ml deluxe sample full size is 58ml
This mask contains Australian Pink Clay which will both detoxify and brighten the skin, it also says it will refine pores and leave your complexion glowing. I have to say I am a bit over receiving masks in BB's and other beauty boxes for that matter would really like a variation in products I am thinking I might put this into a find a more loving home pile. 



Palmer Coconut Oil Formula Shampoo and Conditioner received a 50ml of each full size are 473ml.
Enriched with Palmers Coconut oil the shampoo is rich and creamy but free of any harsh chemicals. Gently cleansing the hair without interrupting the moisture balance of the hair. The conditioner is infused with sea kelp, coconut, monoi and argan oils to hydrate and repair damage from the harsh y winter weather. Have not tried any products from Palmers in a while so happy to give these a try.




E.L.F Cosmetics Brightening Eye Liner in the shade black
Infused with beeswax and castor oil this creamy formula says it will go on smooth, line the eyes precisely but also smudge out easily. I am interested to try this as I have in the past enjoyed elf products but I am struggling to work out how a black liner is brightening but nonetheless happy to try!!



La Roche Posay Lipkar Sydet recieved a 100ml tube full size is 400ml.
This gel cream is formulated for dry/very dry skin and particularly skin prone to irritation. Formulated with glycerine, shea butter and Niacinamide to gently cleans and restore the skins cutaneous barrier.  Interested to try this one have been enjoying a lot of products from this brand lately.



So that ends this months bellabox. Some good products this month interested to try most of them. So until next month happy reading and happy shopping!!

Everlynne.

1 comment: