Saturday 24 November 2012

Lust Have It November and October Review.

Lust Have it- October review.
Just a quick overall review for last months box as I don't have a whole heap to say. Out of the six products I received I only actually used two of them. As for the others the mask in a cup I just didn't get a chance to use. The ready to use wax strips as I said in my original post I get waxing done professionally. The star and rose bath fizzer well I don't have a bath so it had little chance of getting used. The other two Avene products just didn't impress me. So back to the products that impressed me. The Avene Cleanance gel and the Nyx Cosmetics girl nail polish. The cleance gel I originally didn't think would hit the mark but I have been impressed it cleans well, takes makeup off and doesn't leave residue or leave my skin dry or feeling tight. The Nyx cosmetics girl nail polish what can I say love love love. This was my first black nail polish and just in time for halloween. It did take three coats to get good coverage but dried fast and didn't chip. I also used it layered with a dark red colour over the top and got asked alot what shades I was wearing perfect. OK so two out of six isn't great BUT Lust have it turned up the volume for November.

Lust Have it-November
I'm acctually really excited about this box I'm not sure where to start. Ok so for November LHI are giving us products to compliment the summer months ahead but also the party season and I guarantee probably find them all come in handy!!! 

Face of Australia Purifying Cleansing Wipes
I'm a fan of this companies makeup and I'm also am a regular makeup wipe user I love their convenience particularly when I'm travelling as well as after a long night out when the energy to wash my face just isn't there. Recently I have discovered that some of the preservatives used are not great for ones health, I also have noticed that many are changing formulation and no longer actually take off makeup as well as they used to. So as for these as far as I have read they do not contain the nasty preservative, they are alcohol free and claim to cleanse, tone and nourish. With 25 wipes its not only a full size pack but enough to know whether these will do the job!!!


Davroe Hair Wellness Colour Senses Ends Repair
As we know Davroe products have been included in many products of LHI boxes and my bathroom cabinet certainly has a collection so was excited to give another of the range a go. It is also apt that going into the party season more hair styling will be done and more hair product will be required. Now at first reading colour senses I was a little disappointed being sent something for coloured hair when I don't colour my hair but reading the tube I realised this is a formulation could still be of benefit to me. This cream repairs and seals split ends as well as prevent breakage it also claims to tame frizz and improve manageability. My hair is long and fine and does have tendency to dry out at the ends particuarly in summer. Will give it a go and see what it does for non coloured hair.


Lomasi Body Creme- Cucumber Aloe
This soft smooth cream is a winner for summer amazingly it doesn't smell like cucumber but sweet like a perfume. The cucumber properties have been used to cool and reduce swelling while the aloe to smooth, soothe and revitalise. Trying just on the back of my hand its seems to absorb quick without stickiness leaving its lovely scent behind so can't wait to try it all over. 



Star and Rose Hologram Tweezers.
These are too cute for words so girls if you live with a sister or house mates are female hold on to these as they might just go missing!!! I was in need of a new pair so pretty happy to see these included in the box star and rose is also a brand I haven't used much before so will see how they go. 

  
ModelCo Fibre Lashxtend Mascara
So this one is defiantly the hero product of the box and I think will all make us stay subscribed to this box a little longer particularly when you consider this product alone it worth nearly twice as much as what we paid for the entire box. I am always excited to see a makeup product particuarly a mascara and I'm excited to give this ago. Mascara as you know is not a product I go without and I'm always excited to try a new one its also exciting that its just the one step so its swipe and go!!! 


As you can see in my photos the colourful background has been provided by the cosmetics bag that the products came in. Over many months I've recieved many different coloured versions so it does sadden me that LHI have decided to let them go. But onward and upward I await the surprise of what is to replace these bags.

So as you can tell I'm loving the November box and I think this time it will defiantly be a 5 out of 5 of products used and loved. I can't wait to see what LHI come up with for December. They really have stepped up with this box an I hope this standed stays. Boxes are $14.95 a month so if you wish to join up go to  http://www.lusthaveit.com.au/. 

No comments:

Post a Comment