Friday 2 November 2012

Lust Have It October!!!

Lust Have It October - Fun and Flirty!!!!

So my Lust Have It arrived on Monday and I have to say it made my day. I knew I was unable to post this straight away so I have given some of the products a try so I would be able to give a little more of a review. Lust have it  embraced the pink theme that blesses October and in remembrance of breast cancer awareness all the product were contained in a cute pink gauze bag. So what was in the bag I hear you say...


Mask in a cup
I received this in natural active clay the idea is simple peel off the lid, add water and your ready to go. This one contains yellow and white clay as well as pomegranate, calendula, green tea so I'm hoping it smells yummy and I'm eager to give a try. 

NYX Cosmetics Girls Nail Polish
Now I have it say that I was excited by this item I had wanted to paint my nails for Halloween and this glossy black fitted perfectly its in the colour NGP 143 Black. It did take three coats to get an opaque enough finish but it applies smoothly and dries quickly. 

Avene Cleanance Gel 
This is a soapless cleanser but despite that it stills foams a little and smells reasonable what can I say it does the job. Post cleansing my skin feels clean, soft and not tight perfect!!!

Avene Cleance Emulsion
This is a lotion that applies easily and smells reasonable. It does smooth the skin out so I can see how it would be great as a makeup primer. It wears well and does seem to control shine.

Avene Cleanance K cream gel
This is a gentle exfoliator of the skin. I applied this post moisturising it does smell a little odd but my skin does feel smoother and I'm interested in using this a bit more and see longer term the results are. 

Caron Waxaway Ready to use sensitive wax strips.
These are ready to go wax strips that can be used at home and don't require heating. The sample kit contained two strips and an after care wipes. I have not used these yet and probably wont, I do wax but prefer to get it professionally done. 

Star and Rose White Bath Fizzer
This smells amazing!! But I do not have a bath in my house so most likely I will have to wait until a romantic weekend away to give a try!!!

We also recieved a $15 off at adorn cosmetics voucher and a voucher to try harvet box which is a company that sends out snack boxes direct to your door. Have not used either yet as I just could simply not decide on one only product at Adorn and cannot afford the whole website!!! And I just have not a chance to organise the harvest box.


Overall I am happy with this box and will keep my subscription going its not bad value for $15. To subscribe to lust have it there website is http://www.lusthaveit.com.au/ its easy to sign up and have your box of goodies sent out every month.

No comments:

Post a Comment