Friday 25 January 2013

Happy New Year and Bellabox January

Happy New Year Everybody and Welcome to my first post of 2013. I cannot believe the new year is already here and that the first month has passed and my January Bellabox has arrived to my door. 


This months box has been given an Australian theme focusing not only on Australian beauty brands but also the celebration of summer. And I have to say I was excited to see every product in this box. 


You Me and Everybody Cool It Aloe Vera Gel  received 100ml which is full size 
I really have been enjoying the Shady Lady sunscreen from this brand I received in a box last year so was excited to this and hopefully its as good as their sunscreen. I have to admit as well that I did catch a bit too much sun a couple of weeks ago and didn't have any aloe on hand which had made me think it really is a summer essential and a great companion to the sunscreen. 



Jurlique Replenising Cleansing Lotion received 30ml, full size is 200ml 
This cleansing lotion smells so good and I just wanted to slather it on but I had to restrain after reading the directions that said to use sparingly!! Despite the small amount I used all my makeup was removed and within seconds eye shadow and liquid liner were gone. Its light, creamy and gentle leaving the skin clean and soft. Perfect!!!


Jurlique Purely Age-Defying Ultra Firm and Lift Cream received 5ml, full size is 50ml 

Was excited to try this simply because its a Julique cream and I have for a while wanted to try their products. Although I'm not usually into using age defying products. I generally don't feel I need them but I also normally find the creams to be thick and heavy. This cream defies (ha ha) all of that. Its light and smooth and like the cleansing lotion a little goes a long way the smell isn't overwhelming either and doesn't leave a stick residue on the skin. Will defiantly enjoy using this!!! 

Natio Pure Mineral Skin Perfecting BB Cream SPF 15 recieved a 5g sample, full size is 50g. So exited to see this!!! I am getting into BB creams and as Natio is a favorite brand of mine I really can't wait to give this a go!!! 


Face of Australia Massage Therapy Lipshine recieved 15ml this is the full size.
I'm not usually a lip gloss girl and would have loved to have gotten the alternate product of the eyeshadows. But as I subbed to these boxes to I am try something new I will give it a go. I really like the FOA brand I currently use their makeup wipes and had intention of trying other products in the range.



So overall another great box. I am happy to see variety, recieve deluxe samples and also be pushed to try something new and different. Love to BB for a great January box!!! 

Ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment