Saturday 22 November 2014

Bellabox November and October review

Hey Readers,
 I hope this post finds you well!!! I am sorry it has been so long between posts but it seems as the festive season has geared up everything has gotten really busy and I have been unable to sit down and blog properly but this week my Bellabox has arrived and I am taking the opportunity to review Octobers and show you the amazing box that is November!!!

October review

Model Co Skin care.
Was excited to try these and overall wasn't disappointed with the results. It was really great to get to try a few different products from the one range and as I said I was lucky enough to receive the same four samples in my last lust have it pack as well so have been able to try more than once. OK so a quick review of all four products. Ill start with the one that wasn't the most exciting in my opinion. The instant miracle booster, a little bit runny for a sachet sample but went on smooth and dries nicely I just don't feel it did much I don't really feel my skin is firmer or more brightened. The Soothing Moisturiser for day and night. This I enjoyed it goes on smoothly and absorbs quickly with no residue on the skin. I found the scent initially is a bit strong but it doesn't linger and my skin felt great will consider the full size if I see it for a good price. The exfoliating cream facial scrub again a nice product to use its not overally creamy and the scrub particles are dense enough that they don't get lost in the product my face felt so smooth after as well. The Double sided facial wipes these were the ones I most enjoyed and I recently bought a full size pack. The really do a great job, not harsh on the skin and remove a hard days makeup with ease impressed with this range overall. 


Rimmel Apocolips Lip Laquer
Really enjoyed this one this month the colour is quite neutral and it made for an easy to wear and apply everyday lip colour that went with any makeup look!!! It also lasts a decent amount of time so you don't constantly have to reapply. 

Nivea Antiperspirant Stress Protect
Not only good when under the pump at work but also has been a really great option during the 30 plus degree heat we've been having in Queensland this month. Being a spray its easy to apply and dries quick it also doesn't have an over whelming scent which I have enjoyed.


Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner
A really great new formulation of this shampoo and conditioner and once again happy that I was able to try it twice. It washes well and leaves my hair soft, smooth and silky.

Kester Black Nail polish
Given that nail polish doesn't really agree with my job (I wash my hands too many times a day) this has only been applied to my toes but these polishes are definitely easy to apply, opaque in one coat high shine, long lasting and chip resistant have been enjoying this bright colour for summer.


November Bellabox
Christmas has come early with my BB arriving this month and WOW doesn't really cover what I have received this month. BB had released one spoiler alert earlier in the month but I still wasn't expecting all the goodies that arrived!!!! 




Coastal Scents Revealed Palette Sampler received a four shadow palette, full size is 20 shadows.
This was the spoiler for BB this month and originally it was you would either receive this palette or a nyx jumbo pencil then we got an email to say that everyone would receive this palette happy about that and could not wait for my box to arrive.  I have only seen the palette in reviews and tutorials on you tube, coastal scents is an american brand so it isn't that easy to obtain here so I am very excited to be able to try a few of these shadows out. They are all neutral and will lend themselves to an easy day/night look.






NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk received a full size pencil
Imagine my surprise when I opened this box and not only had I received the coastal scents palette but also the much sought after NYX jumbo pencil in Milk!!!!  I have wanted one of these for so long and every time I am at target whether NYX is on sale or not I am never able to get my hands on this colour. Cannot wait to try!!! 






 Le Tan Wash Off Dark Bronze received a full size 40g can
This I have actually received from BB before not a bad product quite easy to apply not a bad colour I've said this before I don't really self tan so I am not that excited about this one.




Palmers Multi Effect Perfecting Facial Oil received a small vial sample (no ml on packaging) full size is 30ml
Interested to try this one said to help with the reduction of the appearance of  fine lines, help skin to look healthy, tight and glowing!!! Being an oily combo babe I usually stray away from adding any extra oil to my face but I have recently read about its benefits so will give a try.




Allegra Rhodes Hand and Nail Cream received a 5ml sample full size is 175ml
I have to say my first thought (with not too much enthusiasm) was yay another beauty box another hand cream!!!! But that was until I took the lid off and smelt the product and tried it out that I was won over it smells gorgeous and is smooth to apply and easily absorbed will keep using!!!




So that ends Novembers box. Excited to try all these products cannot wait to dive in!! A really great box this month cannot wait for the next one!! Until then happy reading and happy shopping.

Everlynne.

No comments:

Post a Comment