Saturday 29 November 2014

November Favourites!!

Hey Readers,
Hope this post finds you well. Once again I apologise for no favs post last month and that posts this month have been scarce. October and November has seen everything get really busy all at once and it has made time to blog hard but I found have some free time and I decided it was time to tell you about the products I have been loving over the last two months. October while not as busy as the current month saw the introduction to a few new products to my collection so I had spent most of the month getting to know those as well as continuing to shop my stash to work out my most favourite products, with November being so busy I really have been sticking with what I know will work!!! So here are the few outstanding products for the months!!





Lorac Pro Palette
I have ummed and arrrghd over buying this palette for most of the year while at the same time I have really been on the hunt for a good matte and shimmer palette and after much research I knew that this was my pick but spending the money to get my hands on one here was what held me back!! It was Instagram one day that a girl I follow from the states was selling the palette for a reasonable price she also was willing to ship internationally at a shipping price I couldn't pass up!! Now I have to be honest and say that it wasn't the easiest experience this seller at times was hard to communicate with as she spends periods of time away from social media and email not answering communication regularly, at the same time you take the chance with the postal service as well this ended up in Canada at one stage and was sent back to the seller before making it to me!! After all that though I ended up with a perfect palette free from damage and I have pretty much used it ever since. The slim line packaging makes it easy to travel with and the combination of neutral shimmer and matte colours means that I have any look at my finger tips!! All shadows are true from pan to skin and are soft, buttery, pigmented, easy to apply and blend.  I have had small amounts of fallout for some of the shimmer shades but once applied the stay all day.  I am loving experimenting with different looks, mixing different shades, creating all matte or all shimmer looks. If you can get your hands on one I highly recommend!!!




Essence Be Loud Blush in 01 AP-RI(C)OT
This blush was apart of the Be Loud trend collection a couple of months ago and it has been my go to for most of the month this mosaic of pink, light and dark apricot combined gives a gorgeous predominatly matte (it only has a slight shimmer running through) peachy pink to the cheek it is easy to apply, blend and is buildable it also lasts which is why I love essence blushes!!




Essence Viva Brasil 02 Destination: San Paulo!
This has been my other go to blush these past couple of weeks now this isn't a colour I would usually pick up but something drew me to it at the time of purchase and I am glad I did. This is a highly pigmented blush and a little goes a long way. In the pan it does look a slightly scary deep red but on the cheeks this blends to a beautiful red coral that gives a gorgeous colour to the face and cheeks now as I said it is pigmented so a little goes a long way and being to heavy handed can cause the clown effect but it does blend out easily so don't be too worried if you go over board!! It also is long lasting which I have been loving for when I need my makeup to go all day.






Now I know these are both limited edition and its most likely that you won't be able to get your hands on these ones particularly but I include them to show you just how good they are!! Essence is probably our most affordable brand that has amazing quality to their products and its the reason I snap up products from their trend editions. Their blushes particularly are more often then not matte, highly pigmented, easy to apply build and blend and they last all day without fading or touch ups!!



Model Co Lip Lacquer in the shade Morocco
I am not the biggest lip gloss fan and at the same time my relationship with model co cosmetics has been a bit hit and miss but this lip gloss has become my go to. Its not only an easy neutral colour to wear not to pink and not too brown has the right amount of gloss. It isn't sticky but yet lasts a long time and the slightly extended applicator means its easy to apply even when your using you phone as a mirror!!! Packaging is a little over sized so putting it in your pocket to go isn't the easiest but a small clutch purse it does fit.  





Physicans Formula Eye Definer Felt Tip Eye Marker in Ultra Black
I usually prefer to use pencil liners as often I make mistakes with my liner and I like the option of being able to blend it out or put shadow over the top to fill in the gaps so I am not entirely sure why I pulled this out of my stash this month but all of a sudden I felt like bold black liner. I have had this liner for a while and it is the only felt tip liner I have ever owned that has lasted such a long time. Its really easy to apply great for adding a wing and it stays a true matte black all day long I have actually really enjoyed the change from pencils!!! 



So that ends the products I have been loving for this month. If you are in the mood for a new blush I do recommend the essence ones and if your looking for a new liner the physicans formula one is good (see iHerb.com for cheap prices). Until next time Happy reading and Happy shopping!!!

Everlynne.



No comments:

Post a Comment