Saturday 14 March 2015

The Parcel by Marie Claire Autumn Edit

Hey Readers,
Hope this post finds you well. I am here today with another post on The Parcel by Marie Claire cannot believe its been three months since my last box. I am still enjoying those products and now I have another box jam packed with new goodies to try. So lets get straight into whats in the box!!!



Lancome Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate received a 7ml deluxe sample full size is 50ml
This award winning serum says it will repair and reactivate the 10 visible signs of youthful looking skin not sure about this one I always forget to use serums but will try and remember and see how it goes. 



Max Factor Masterpiece Transform Mascara received a full size 12ml in Black
This is one of Max Factors latest releases with a slender wand and shorter bristles this mascara is said to catch every lash giving a naturally full effect. As you know I always love a good mascara inclusion sadly I am not that excited as I have already tried this one its a good mascara and if you want to know more I will have a full review is in an upcoming Mascara Maddness!!!



Rimmel BB Cream Radiance in the shade Medium received a full size 30ml tube.
This is the latest product to be released from Rimmel and we are lucky enough to get to try before its released into store next month.  This 9 in 1 product says it primes, smoothes, conceals, mimises the appearance of pores, provides natural coverage, moisturises for 24 hours, awakens and brightens, giving a radiant finish. Interested to try this one cannot wait to see if it lives up to the claims.



MOR Emporium Classics Snow Gardenia Triple Milled Soap received one 
This hand wrapped triple milled soap combines sweet almond oil, shea butter, vitamin E with the floral notes of gardenia to leave skin feeling nourished and fragranced. While this is a beautifully smelling soap I don't really use soap so like most of the others I receive in beauty boxes this will be added to my clothes draws as a scent!!



L'Occitane Dry Skin Hand Cream in Vanilla Bouquet recieved a 30ml deluxe sample full size is 150ml
Its probably a bit cliche that we see a hand cream in a autumn/winter box despite this though I am glad to see that Marie Claire have picked a little bit more upmarket version to include. This hand ream is enriched with 20 percent shea butter balm and says  it will penetrate quickly to protect, nourish and hydrate dry skin.  




Garnier Skin Naturals Miracle Skin Cream received a full size 50ml tube.
When I first saw this in Priceline and again when I pulled it from this box my first thoughts were is it a primer or is it a moisturiser reading the packaging I think it may lean towards both!! This miracle cream adjust itself to your own skin tone, moisturises, smooths, evens skin tone and illuminates whilst reducing the appearance of wrinkles, dark spots and pores. It also includes an SPF 15. Really interested to try this am interested to see how it performs on its own as well as how it goes under foundation. 



Schick Hydro Silk received a full size pack 
With its water activated moisturising serum hydrates up to two hours post shave and five blades that provide closeness to minimising nicks maximising smoothness. While I already have a razor I enjoy using I am always interested to try something different these are also great to put in the travel pack!!



Neutrogena Make up remover towelettes recieved a deluxe sample pack of 7 full size are 25 wipes
As you know I love a good makeup wipe and these are a really good product. They are great at removing a days makeup quickly and easily they are super convenient for a travel bag or hand bag. The towelettes themselves are not to wet or too dry with remover. Very happy to see them include.



 Ok so that ends all the products I received for the parcel autumn edit. I am really eager to try these products cannot wait to get started. Now I know said this in my last post but I have to say  it again. I am really impressed by the quality of these boxes, not only are we getting a decent amount of products, but decent quantities of those products no sachets and more than just 1-2ml of product. But we are also getting boxes that are coming expertly packaged and delivered on time!!! I also enjoy that every subscriber gets the same products so value and products received is fair for all.  So if your getting bored with the usual beauty boxes and what to try something new I recommend giving this one a go!!! Until next post Happy Reading and Happy Shopping

Everlynne

2 comments:

  1. Hi Everlynne,

    It's a pretty great box. I'm really happy with mine too. I'm keen to see how the Garnier Miracle Cream goes. I tried it today and felt that it made me skin a little red. But I'll persist and see. I'm super in love with that hand cream though. I got the same variation as you, the Vanilla smell is delicious.

    Prue
    www.joyinthepost.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cannot believe the value we have gotten in this box!!! I am on the fence about the garnier miracle cream some days I am not sure its really doing anything other days I find it really moisturising!!! Agree with you on the hand cream the smell is gorgeous and it absorbs so quick with no greasy residue!!!

      Delete