Saturday 16 May 2015

Lust Have It

Hey Readers,
 I hope this post finds you well. Now today I find myself writing about something that I haven't written about in a very long time and to be honest a topic I never thought I would write about again. Lust Have It now I know what your thinking  after my statement via Instagram and my blog post at the start of the year featuring this company and product the biggest fail of 2014 after being incredibly unhappy with the service, communication and products etc that you wouldn't see a blog or see me write about this company again. But I did say that I would possibly write about LHI when I was once again impressed and for the first time in a long time I can say that I have been impressed with what I have received from Lust Have It. Now I am not saying that with one box they have turned their product/service around because they really haven't and I still wouldn't recommend taking on a subscription BUT I am wanting to give credit where credit is due and give you a small glimpse at what I used to enjoy receiving these boxes month to month.




Model Co BB Plus Cream received a full size tube in the shade Medium
Yay for receiving a decent makeup product something we haven't seen this in a long time. This is a multi tasking skin perfector cream not only offers to moisturise, prime, correct and protect from UVA and UVB damage. All while being paraben and fragrance free. Excited to try this one I haven't tried any base products from Model Co before so interested to see how good this is. 




Appelles Hair Care Duo Pack Black Seed Shampoo and Tamanu Conditioner received a 35ml deluxe samples full size 500ml
Blackseed shampoo includes both rosemary, ylang ylang and lavandin super which says it will remove toxins, strengthen hair, help moisturise, restore volume and shine. Tamanu Conditioner contains powerful antioxidants that also helps restore moisturiser, fortify and boost resistance to split ends. Another product that I am interested to really try, Not only have I not tried this brand before but with this higher price point I am wanting to know if it really does what it says it will.




Uriage Tolederm Soothing cleanser water received an 8ml sample full size is 250ml and hydra soothing cream 3ml sample full size is 30ml
The cleansing water cleanses the face removes impurities and makeup and can both be left on without rinsing or drying out the skin. The soothing cream helps to soothe and calm irritating skin. While I am interested to try both I am a little more excited to try the cleansing water to see if it really does remove makeup and how it feels on the skin.




Urban Skin Care Daily Body Cleanser received a 35ml  full size is 500ml
This body cleanser is water based and pH balanced and says it will effectively remove dirt and impurities without stripping the skin. I have already received two different moisturiser from this brand in previous boxes so I know that this is a decent brand and hopefully product. 




Lonvitalite  C3 Collagen Firming and Moisturising Facial Mask received one mask.
This mask includes red wine and collagen that provides antioxidants that help to reduce free radicals in the skin, increase skins resilience, firmness whilst reducing visible signs of fatigue. As you know I am not really a mask user but I am planning a pamper pack for a mum that needs some me time so this will go perfectly with that pack.




So that is it for the LHI pack and what has been included is very similar to the boxes I once used to receive.  And I cannot wait to try these products and see how they go. I am also liking that there is consistency across the boxes and that all subscribers have received the same products. I know it is not always possible given their isn't always enough products sent from the companies involved, But its nice to see that products and value of the box is equal particularly when we have had to wait for this delivery so long. This is for the month of March and given that there will be no box for April these goodies will have to last. Lets hope the next box is as good as this!!! Until next time Happy reading and Happy shopping. 

Everlynne

No comments:

Post a Comment