Friday 4 March 2016

Mascara Madness #13

Hey Readers, 
I hope your all doing well.  Today I am here with a new mascara madness post. These three mascaras have been sitting waiting for me to talk about for a while so I thought it was high time I write about them as usual I will compare the marketing pitch with the reality of my experience. 




Loreal False Lash Wings Intenza
The Pitch: The secret is the technology, the double winged brush stretches and lengthens by separating and adding volume to individual lashes. 
The Reality: While this double wing brush does take a little bit to get used to the separation and length that this mascara gives to the lashes is amazing. In regards to the volume I don't personally find this the best for that but it does give great definition to my lashes and I have enjoyed it for that. 




Essence Plump No Clump
The Pitch:the name says it all. the large elastomer brush with an integrated reservoir generates mega-volume without any clumping. 

The Reality: It's a good mascara don't get me wrong, gives decent definition and is a great every day mascara but it can clump a little when trying to build it up. I also have found as time as gone on you do get little bits of extra mascara that build up on the wand which end up on your lashes to only fall  onto the rest on your makeup when dry.




Covergirl The Super Sizer
The Pitch: The Super Sizer by LashBlast Waterproof Mascara gives you 400% more corner-to-corner volume for fanned out, full eyelashes. Our breakthrough Lash Styler transforms even small lashes.
The Reality: While I don't agree with the 400% more volume claim. The definition this mascara gives to  lashes does make them look full and fanned out it. This is a really nice mascara to use it builds nicely and doesn't clump your lashes or flake.      




So that ends another mascara madness post. I hope you enjoyed and when shopping for a new mascara this helps narrow down your choice!! Until next time happy reading and happy shopping. 

Everlynne.

The websites that helped create this post:

http://www.essence.eu/au/products/eyes/mascara/e/product/plump-no-clump-volume-mascara/

http://www.lorealparis.com.au/cosmetics/eyes/false-lash-wings-intenza/intense-matte-black.aspx

https://www.covergirl.com/beauty-products/eye-makeup/mascara/super-sizer-mascara. 

No comments:

Post a Comment