Friday 18 March 2016

The Parcel Autumn Edit

Hey Readers,
Hope this post finds you well. Today I have got another edition of The Parcel to tell you about. I was really excited to see this one as I had kinda forgotten it was on its way till I was going through some old emails and saw the confirmation of my payment to receive it. 
For those of you that aren't aware the parcel is a quarterly subscription box that is produced by the same ladies and gents behind the magazine Marie Claire. It offers sample and full size products that are cult classics, new to market or just favourtites of beauty world and is inclusive of both pharmacy (drug store) and high end. All boxes come with the theme of the season they are sent in. So lets get into the Autumn Edit......




Estee Lauder New Dimension Shape + Fill Expert Serum received a 4ml sample size full size is 30ml.
This serum uses breakthrough shaping technology in combination with pro collagen to smooth and plump the skin it says results of visible lift to the skin will be able to be seen in two weeks. I am actually interested to try this I really enjoyed the serum that I received in the last edit of this box so happy to try something new. And the mini pump top packaging is just too cute!!!



Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water received the full size 125ml
You all know I love this micellar water I have written about it a couple of times before. Great for makeup removal also great to prep the skin before makeup application. Its quick and easy to use and gets rid of any impurities on the face. Excited to see the 125ml size I have looked at this in Priceline many times perfect for travel. 



MOR Emporium Classics Triple Milled Soap Blood Orange received a sample size (no weight on packaging) full size is 180g.
This soap contains blood orange, jasmine, rose and lily for a soft floral scent that adds elegance to any bathroom. Not really that excited by this to be honest. Not only am I not a soap user this is the third time I have received a MOR soap in a beauty box, two out of the three being this box!! I get that they are a decent sample size of the product just don't find soap interesting even if it is expensive!! 



OPI Nail Lacquer in the shade Down to the Core-al received a full size 15ml
A cult product in the beauty world. This is long wearing and chip resistant formula with patented pro wide brush to ensure easy application. Excited the last time the parcel sent me an OPI polish it was a brown taupe colour so loving the coral orange metallic that has arrived. A perfect pick me up colour for the cooler months!!!



Crop Pure Macadamia Oil recieved a full size 50ml.
This is an all purpose oil that can be used on the body and even in the hair it contains 95% naturally derived macadamia oil and is free from parabens, phthalates and sulphates. The packaging gives instructions on how to use it as a cleanser to remove makeup as well as a moisturiser. Have not used many things from this brand before so interested to try.



Gilded Cage Unleashed Lipstick in the shade 107 recieved a full size 3.5g.
These lipsticks are rich, pigmented are said to feel light weight and silky on the lips. 107 is described as a pearlesent neutral mauve swatched on the back of my hand I would have said neutral pink so will have to see how it looks on the lips but it does look quite wearable. Was intrigued by this product so I have googled the brand and am happy to report that this is an Australian born company with products being designed in Paris, made in Italy. Really interested to try!! 




So that ends this edition of the parcel. I hope you enjoyed reading this post if your already subscribed I hope you are excited to try out the new products as I am. If you aren't or where thinking about subscribing I hope this helps your choice!! Until next post happy reading and happy shopping!!

Everlynne. 




No comments:

Post a Comment