Saturday 2 April 2016

Bellabox March and February Review

Hey Readers,
I hope this post finds you well. Another Bellabox has arrived and while its a little late for the month of March still happy to see it before I take some time off for my wedding and holidays. But before I get into what has arrived I will quickly review the products from February's box!!

Kerastase Ciment Thermique
As I said in my original post I so not heat style my hair so this one went to a college of mine that does. She said she enjoyed it and that it works really well.

Physiogel Daily Moisture Therapy Body Wash
I was really excited to receive this one last month and I have enjoyed using it. It foams and cleanses really well and I love that its gentle on the skin a nice change from my regular shower gel.

Model Rock False Lashes
I still am having trouble with applying false lashes no matter how many youtube videos I watch. So I really haven't gotten the full benefit out of these hopefully I will work it out so I can rock (ha ha) these at some point.

Designer Brands Eye Kohl Pencil in 631 Black
While I was happy to receive this one at the same time I was intrigued as to how it would apply given it looked so much like a black colouring pencil!! I was pleasantly surprised the first time I used it as the product itself is quite soft and smooth. It is pigmented and does last but at the same time does smudge easily and for stay all day liner I did find I needed to put shadow over the top. In terms of a quick and easy to use liner though this one is quite good. Will try more from the range. 

Avon Luxe Couture Creme Lipsticks
These are so cute and a little tricky to apply at first but overall quite a creamy product and nice pigmentation. Great everyday and wearable colours just a shame there only sample sized!!!

So onto March's box and this months comes with the theme beauty fix so many of these products are targeted at fixing those common beauty problems!!! 



Monoderma Skin Vitamins-Lightening and Age Prevention received two capsules full size is 28. 
While they look a bit odd in the photo, These vitamin filled capsules are said to help fight the signs of ageing, stimulating the production of collagen as well as counteracting discolouration and fighting free radicals. I have never used a product like this before interested to see what the product is like. 




Neon & Co Treatment Oil
This is an oil for the hair that says it will bring dull hair back to life. Its a lightweight treatment that can be used on all hair types and will create shine and eliminate frizz without weighing the hair down. It says to use pre or post blow dry which I do occasionally so might try next time. 




Benefit Porefessional Pro Balm
This balm is known for its ability to minimise the appearance of pores leaving the skin looking mattified and flawless!!! This was the most hyped product for the box this month and to be honest I am not that excited I kinda saw this coming given benefit have just released new products to this range. Again not excited its been done we have received this in many boxes before so would liked to have tried something different. 




La Roche Posay Effaclar Foaming Gel
This cleanser is specifically formulated for oily and acne and helps to cleanse the skin and control breakouts. Like the porefessional balm we have seen this product in a bellabox before!! I get its a decent cleanser but again something different would be nice.




Monomola Eyebrow Tattoo
This is a revolutionary brow pen that says its precise enough to fill in your brows without making them look drawn on!! Its also long lasting with the packaging saying 7 days eyebrow tattoo not sure about that but neverless I have never used a pen on my brows before but happy to try.




Harvest Box Health Bombs (Bonus product).
 These are an all natural portion controlled snack that combination of dried fruit and nuts. For healthy guilt free snacks!! Interested to try an alternative to a chocolate treat.  




So that ends Bellabox for March interested to see what all these products are like and will share my thoughts next month. Until then happy reading and happy shopping!!

 Everlynne.





No comments:

Post a Comment