Sunday 25 December 2016

Maslow and Co Global

Hey Readers,
I hope this post finds you well. I know this post will go up while the festive season is in full swing but  my Maslow and Co Global box arrived during the week and I was so excited to see this one!! Not only have Maslow and Co shopped the best of beauty and skin care from all over the globe (UK, USA, Korea, New Zealand and Australia) for this box they also have included not one, not two but THREE makeup items!!!! So without too much more rambling lets get started......




Zelens Transformer Instant Renewal Mask received the travel size 15ml 
All the way from the UK this mask as the name suggests will transform your complexion to a firmer more refined state in 15 minutes all using plant based ingredients. Actually interested to try this is a wash off mask which I find less scary to use than sheet masks interested to see the results.




Manna Kadar Beauty Day Dream Palette received one
USA all the way with this beauty brand!! I was so excited to open this!! This is an all in one palette that looks like its perfect for gals like me that are on the go. Sporting 6 eye shadows both matte and shimmer, bronzer blush and highlight, Just add foundation really!! While I have not swatched yet I am thinking that pigmentation won't be a problem. I love that its neutral perfect for everyday. Cannot wait to try!!







Benefit Hoola Bronzer received a 3g deluxe travel size
WOW is all I can say for this product!! Maslow and Co must have read my mind, as this Christmas was finally going to buy this bronzer and see what the hype is all about. I have seen so many reviews raving about this I just finally wanted to actually try for myself. Will have to try see what its like and may have to buy the full size!!!





Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar received one in the shade 02
This is the third and final makeup item for the box and even though I am not a big lip gloss I am still excited to see this. The packaging alone is so cute. The gloss itself it quite smooth there is only a small amount of tint to it but on the lips it seems quite moisturising and its not sticky. So far so good.




Wyte Luxe Whitening Applicator received a full size 5ml
This teeth whitener pen is from the Aussie brand Wyte. This gel in a pen this has a brush applicator that allows easy application to the teeth to make them brighter and whiter. Don't currently use any whitening products so interested to try!!




Beenigma Face cream received a 5ml deluxe travel size
Ok so this cream from New Zealand uses the sting from bees and combines it with Manuka Honey, Kawakana and Kiwifruit to produce a face cream that promotes the production of Collagen in the skin to both plump and smooth, whilst promoting healing to any problem areas. Not too sure about this one I have to say its almost on par with the snail face mask we got in the Korean box I want to see what its like but unsure if I am game enough to try!! We will see...




Neogen Bio Peel Gauze in Wine and Lemon received one of each.
I first thought these where face masks but after reading the booklet with the box I soon came to learn that this product is ahead of its game in the Korean market. Offering the best of both worlds when it comes to face exfoliation and peels. These are face pads infused to act both as a chemical peel but also have a textured side which allows for a mechanical peel as well. Something a little different interested to try!!




So that ends Maslow and Co Global box, I am really impressed by this box. I have received so many interesting products over the year and I am really interested to see what the next year holds.  As I am posting this while the festive season is in full swing. I hope you all are having a wonderful time and that all the days are filled with fun, family, laughter and good cheer. 

Have a very Merry Christmas and until next time happy reading and happy shopping.

Everlynne!!


No comments:

Post a Comment