Tuesday 1 October 2013

Bellabox September and August Review

Hey Readers,  
Hope the week finds you well. Its a new month and finally!!! My bellabox for September has arrived. This month is packed with goodies  for spring!!! But before I get into that ill get into the review of the box that I received in August.

Pevonia Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser.

This is the product that was missing from my box last month but the lovely ladies at BB did send me a new one. I have not had a chance to try yet so will have to give my review next post!!!!

ASAP Ultimate Hydration 

Have really enjoyed this moisturiser this month. Not only is the product hydrating, easily absorbed into the skin and scented nicely. It also is a perfect base before makeup not effecting makeup application or finish. It also is the perfect sample size for my makeup bag with forgotten moisturiser during a rushed morning is a thing of the past. 

Ultraceuticals Ultra CC Cream Mineral Tint 

I have been found this cc cream interesting this month. The cream itself is a little thicker in consistency then a general tinted moisturiser but coverage is no more than a tinted moisturiser. Where this cream really shines is it evens out skin tone, reduces the appearance of the dark circles under my eyes and redness on my face. I have really enjoyed using it under foundation it has reduced the amount of concealer I have used and made sure that I have added SPF. Will definitely give more versions of these creams a try.

Loreal Base Magique Primer

Given its mouse like texture this primer was easy to apply, dried to powder touch and I have really enjoyed that my makeup had a little bit more longevity. With the shine on my T zone particularly diminished. Will definitely try and add this to my morning makeup routine more often.  

Bananna Boat Mineral Protect Sensitive SPF 30

This month has been filled with so many outdoors activities that sunscreen has become as routine as putting on my makeup on!!! With the inclusion of zinc it is a little thicker but still absorbs into the skin easily and doesn't leave the skin greasy. Has definitely kept the sun burn at bay and I will most likely repurchase. 

Talavou Naturals Illuminisor Lustre 

As it was not the easiest to travel I have only used this product a couple of times. But for a night out on the town this is a gorgeous soft toned gold illuminisor that gives the cheeks a subtle glow.  

Well Bellabox decided to send something slightly different this month as instead of receiving a box full of products we received a bubble wrap pouch full of goodies and a copy of this month Cleo magazine. The box this month came with the theme of Spring Party Essentials.




Montagne Jueunesse Dead Sea Mud Pac Masque received one trail size full size is 10ml   

I received a peel off mask in a bellabox earlier in the year so I am really interested to try a different version from the same brand. This mud pac mask is a rinse off version and is said to focus on deep cleansing of the pores drawing out impurities and leaving skin clean and soft.




Elegant Touch Envy Wraps in Tye Dye this is a full size pack
These pink, orange and white tye dye pattern are self adhesive nail stickers that are press and go. Said to last up to 5 days. Have not used a product like this before so I am interested to try. 




Schick Hydro Silk Razor 

This is a 5 blade ladies razor that has water activated moisturizing serum to reduce moisture loss and skin irritation. I do prefer a 5 blade razor so I am happy to try this one and see how this one goes. 




Manicare Glam Kelly Lashes. 

This is a pair of glam false lashes that I am not sure if I am game enough to give a try but really really want to they look amazing and would make any eye look really pop. Might have to find an event to give them a whirl!!!




Footcare Gel Ball of Foot Cushions

The card from BB puts these into the essential category and coming into the festive season they no doubt will get a work out!!! I am really ready to get my heels out and party now!!!




Garnier Ambre Solaire Natural Bronzer Spray.

This fruit scented self tanning spray is probably going to be a must have this spring and summer I do enjoy the outdoors and swimming and if I am going to tan I generally prefer it to be fake. Also interested to see if I can get my tan even and streak free!!!!




ASAP Pure Mineral Lip Pencil  

I always enjoy the colour or makeup product that is included in most bellaboxes so am interested to give this lip pencil a try. The shade is three which is a beautiful soft pink nude that I think will go with any everyday lip option. I also really enjoying the ASAP products we are receiving so really cannot wait to give this a try. 




The bonus item for this months box is the latest edition of Cleo Magazine its a great touch to this months box. And this will come in handy for a little light reading while I am away this month. 



Overall I am very happy with this months BB and will most likely use all the products I have received and as usual will give you my thoughts next month. Until then happy reading and happy shopping!!!


Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment