Sunday 20 October 2013

Bellabox October and September Review

Hey Readers, 
Hope this post finds you all well. Another Bellabox for the year has arrived and this one came while I was away traveling so was a nice surprise to open when I got home. But before I get into the current goodies I will quickly review the products that made up the September box.

Montagne Jueunesse Dead Sea Mud Pac Masque
I definitely prefer the rinse off versions of these masks, I had such a hard time getting the peel one off and this was just so much easier. My skin felt so relaxed smooth and looked clearer afterwards would definitely purchase again.

Elegant Touch Envy Wraps
I was going to use these while I was away but sadly last minute packing saw them left behind. I am wanting to try and include more single product review on this blog so will probably do one on these.

Schick Hydro Silk Razor 
Initially this took a little to get used to. I am so used to lathering up in order to start shaving but these razors have water activated strips that allow smooth shave without extra soap. Given its 5 blades the results are quick and smooth. I took this one away with me and really enjoyed using it. 

Manicare Glam Kelly Lashes 
Bit disappointed this month that I did not find an event to be able to give these a try. Really want to so will have to find something soon!!!

FootCare Gel Ball of Foot Cushions
Thought this month that these most likely wouldn't get a go. Most of my non flat footwear are well worn in but I did pull out a pair of wedges that I haven't worn in a while. Wearing them around the house made me realise I wouldn't get through a couple of hours without a little something extra so these cushions really came in handy and no doubt with all the beautiful heels coming out for spring and summer they will get a fair bit of use!!!

Garnier Ambre Solaire Natural Bronzer
This product has taught me this month that I am really out of practice when it comes to the art of fake tanning. While it is easy to apply and smells really great getting it to blend particularly around my knees and getting it even on the back of my legs really was not that simple as I first thought!!! I will need a bit of practice before I get an even glow. Despite that it does give the skin a really natural glow and it lasted so I will keep trying!!!!

ASAP Pure Mineral Lip Pencil
This was really the most exciting item of this months box and I have really enjoyed giving this a try. So smooth to apply and such a nice natural nude pink it has paired well with my two most used revlon lip butters this month!!!
I will definitely keep using and will have to look into more products from this brand.

OK so onto Octobers box!!! This month BB have turned TWO!!! (Happy Birthday BB) and to mark the occasion they paired up with the two ladies from theyallhateus to create a box of their favorite products. These two ladies are up with whats hot and not in fashion and beauty so it will be interesting to try all these items.



Alfaparf Semi Di Lino Reconstruction Shampoo and Mask received 60ml shampoo and 50ml mask deluxe sample full size are 250ml and 200ml.
Said to restore natural softness, elasticity, boost shine and intensity.
Interested to try my hair has not enjoyed my tavel this month and while I am going to get a cut I would really like to have it looking beautiful and healthy again!!! I am also getting into hair masks after the last LHI box so am interested to give another brands version a go.



Beyonce Heat Perfume received a 2ml sample full size is 100ml
I have borrowed the following description of the scent as BB did not give one on the box card so would like to thank Fragrantica for their help. Said to be a mix of red vanilla-orchid, magnolia, neroli and peach. With a passionate heart of honeysuckle, almond and musky cream and a base finishes with sequoia wood, tonka and amber. I am not really into pop star perfumes but will see how I go.




Happy Skincare Cloud 9 Deep Cleansing Balm received a 20ml sample full size is 80ml.
Really interested to try this one. Said to be 100% naturally sourced containing 85% organic ingredients to cleanse, hydrate, nourish and condition in one!! I am a big cleanser fan so always excited to give a new version a try. It has a really nice scent so can't wait!!!




Vaseline Healty Radiance Ultimate 10 Lotion received a 25ml sample full size is 225ml
Even though it says anti ageing on the bottle I have seen advertising for this new lotion and I was interested to try. I really like the vaseline brand they always produce a decent moisturiser and its a good on the go size.



Loreal Paris Shine Caresse in the shade 300 Juliet 
This is definitely the most exciting product in the box and Iv'e already had a bit of fun with it straight from the pack. This is a cross between a gloss and lipstick with stain properties thrown in. It glides on and does stay wet like a gloss but isn't sticky, it is long lasting and does stain the lips. Juliet from the packaging and on my hand is a deep pink but it does depend on your skin tone as I found after swatching on my mums hand it looked slightly more red we've had a lot of fun trying this one!!! 



Maybelline New York Dream Pure BB Cream
This is the bonus product for this month and I have to say the sachet is not that big so am not really sure I will get a good try out of it but will have a go.



Overall a good box not sure its the best box I have received from BB this year which is disappointing as for their birthday edition I would have liked to receive a box that had a bit more luxury, more like a birthday present but I still have received some good products so have lots to try over the next month. Until then Happy Reading and Happy Shopping!!!

Ever.





No comments:

Post a Comment