Friday 1 November 2013

Lust Have It October and September Review.

Hey Readers, Hope this post finds you well. Another LHI box has arrived and I can't believe another month has gone past already it has just flown!!! I have been really enjoying the products from last month and am excited about what I have received this month so will dive straight in!!!

September LHI

WOTNOT organic facial wipes
These were really handy for travel this month and I will definitely be investigating a full size version. The wipes themselves have just the right amount of moisture so your not left feeling wet and the wipes themselves are so soft and gentle and remove all makeup easily without excess wiping and rubbing.  Really enjoyed!!!

Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup remover
Really enjoyed this product this month. I am amazed at how gentle it is, removing shadow, liner and mascara without stinging, tugging or needing to swipe over and over!!! Really great would love to try more of what mary kay has to offer.

Loreal Base magique
As I spoke about in my previous post I have already been using this product and I am still really enjoying it. It goes on smooth and dries to a powder feel rather than feeling slippery!!  The small tube has also been really handy for travel. 

Loreal Nude Magique BB Cream
Was so excited to try this I have heard great things,  but in all the chaos of packing and travelling this month I have lost the sachet sample somewhere :( will try to find so I can give my thoughts.

Bioderma Sebium Foaming Gel and Bioderma AKN
Really enjoyed both these products again this month despite receiving them in a BB previously and not being overjoyed about the double up in my LHI. I realised I had forgotten how good these products are!!! The foaming gel is a really great cleanser it foams nicely as the name suggests and it doesn't leave your skin with residue or dry. I traveled with this this month and was amazed that after a week I still had product left from the 10ml sample. As for the AKN great for blemishes!! Clears them overnight if you get in early and if not they clear in a couple of days without leaving a mark!! I am now wishing this range was more resonably priced!!! 

RPR treatment multivitamin mask
Sadly the scent to this did not rub off onto my hair BUT it was left feeling soft, smooth and looking healthy it's been a really nice treatment to use and I feel it's a bit of pampering for my hair!!! 

LHI Presion Pencil brush
Been loving this LHI branded brush this month it's so soft but yet bristles are dense really loved it for smudging and softening liner!!! 

October LHI
This month LHI are celebrating the Spring Race Carnival season and LHI have included 5 products to help us look good for any event!!!



Le Tan Wash Off Bronze received 40ml sample full size is 100ml
Slightly excited by this!! After my last fake tanning effort I think something that washes right off (just in case you made a mistake) will be handy!!! I also like that its a 60 second dry time meaning you don't have to stand around waiting to dry!!! 



Princess Skincare Hyaluronic Acid Mask recieved a full size 
This mark is said to mimic Hyaluronic acid naturally found in the body to offer hydration to dehydrated skin, maintain elasticity and help your skin glow interested to try!!



Inika Vegan Lip Whip received a full size in the shade Berry
September's box did come with the spoiler that we would receive a full size inika product and while I don't like spoilers I was excited to see what product I would receive!! This is a pigmented gloss that glides on smooth and keeps lips soft and moisturised. The shade is a light berry toned pink. I am interested to try see how sticky it is and how long it lasts!!!



Aphrodite Shimmer Powder recieved a full size in the shade Orchid 
This loose mineral eye shadow is gold bronze tone colour. I Am glad I recieved a more neutral colour not sure I would have tried a bright having said that it is a loose powder so will not travel well so may only get a few tries this month!!! it has multiple uses as an eyeliner, incorporated into lipgloss, mascara even  being a temporary hair colour!!!! 



Evo Ritual Salvation Care Shampoo and Conditioner recieved a 50ml sample of both full size is 300ml 
Finally!! LHI have put  BOTH shampoo and conditioner in the same box!!! But they have been sneaky to list these as two separate products on the card trying to expand product count to 6 not 5!! I count these as one (sorry ladies you tried) I am very happy to have received both though. I have tried this brand before different version and really loved it only reason I didn't buy the full size is the price point 300ml for $25 each is too much for me to spend on hair care. This version is for colour treated hair (which I don't have) but it does say it also strengthens weak and brittle hair. Always love any help I can get with my hair so bring it on!!! 



So that is all from LHI this month and I cannot wait to dig in and try. All the products over the last couple of months have been really good so I cannot wait to see how these go this month!! Until the next box Happy Reading and Happy Shopping!!!

Ever.




No comments:

Post a Comment