Friday 1 November 2013

October Favorites

Hey Readers, Its the end of the month/start of November and I have missed getting this post up due early due to some last minute travel!! But I still wanted to share these products that have been good to me this month!!!! 



Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in the shades Juicy Papaya 027 and Pink lemonade 047.
These have been my go to lip products this month. These shades really wearable and go with any makeup look!! Juicy Papaya is a pink coral that is extremely flattering and I have really enjoyed how it makes the most basic look a bit more special like you spent hours getting ready and in reality you put in no effort at all!!! Its really great on the days when your going for a natural look just want an extra pop of colour or just want a lipstick to put on and go. Pink Lemonade is really sheer pink that initially looked a bit too barbie in the tube but it glides on giving your lips a light wash of colour that isn't overpowering I've really enjoyed it when I want a little bit of colour but the effect of a lip balm. These lip butters are also quite moisturising, easy to apply and long lasting!! 



Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Enhancing Eyeliner for Brown Eyes
This is a shop my stash product this month as I was looking for an eyeliner that would give definition but be  a little less intense than black this month. This shade is a dark chocolate brown that gives amazing definition but keeps your look natural it is also really easy to apply gliding on and not fading by the end of the day!! Really loved changing up my look this month.



Eve cosmetics matte blush in the shade flirt
Another stash favourite this month and its one I pull out when I have those days I want a natural glow but without the glitter and shimmer. Flirt is a matte blush that looks quite a bright pink in the pan but gives soft glow on the cheeks that is really wearable and goes with any look.



Physicians Formula Mineral Airbrushing Bronzer SPF 30 in the shade Light Bronzer
I know the experts say choose a bronzer a shade darker than your skin tone to contour but I was starting to get sick of ending up with strips that I had to blend hard to get rid of or looking at myself half way through the day to see a slight orange tint. I wanted something that I could just brush on and go!!! This has become my go to contour despite being too light for most experts but it blends beautifully and gives a natural overall glow. Its perfect on its own as well as pairing with any blush!!


CHI CHI Glamorous Bases Eye Shadow Palette
This has been my go to palette this month I pulled it out in an effort to give all my neutral shades a break and try a palette I haven't used as much and I know it says bases but its soft toned shades are really good all rounders. Particularly when paired with my two Maybelline 24 hr colour tattoo metal eye shadows in barley branded and inked in pink. Most of the shades are frosted but it does include a yellow toned matte and a pink toned matte which is a really nice change from my usual neutral brown (naked or buck type shade) that I usually use having said that I have found myself reaching for a matte brown from another quad for a crease/transition colour!!! I love chi chi shadows they are so easy to use, blend well and stay all day love love love!!!




So that is it for my October favourties some new and old products that have served me well this month. Hope this post finds you well and until next time happy reading and happy shopping.

Ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment