Saturday 30 November 2013

Bellabox November and October Review

Hey Readers, Hope this post finds you well. Finally my November BB has arrived and my word it is late this month. I was starting to wonder were it was and have had my review of last months box drafted for over a week which I will get into straight away.....

Alfaparf Semi Di Lino Reconstruction Shampoo and Mask
Really enjoyed these ones this month there are probably the first sulfate free products that has really delivered. Foaming and washing my hair really well. Leaving my hair feeling really clean soft and smooth not dry and dull. Really liked the squeezy bottle too made getting product out so easy!!!

Beyonce Heat Perfume

Well if this is what Beyonce herself smells like its not too bad!! The perfume lasted a fair time on my skin which is unusual for me and its not overly sweet like most celebrity perfumes so have enjoyed this one!!!

Happy Skin Care Cloud 9 Deep Cleansing Balm

Was disappointed by this one this month and I was so excited by this initially!!! Its nice scent in the pot really didn't translate to the skin and the smell itself while I can't quite describe wasn't pleasent and lasted a long time it also left a residue on my skin post wash off!!! :(

Vaseline Healthy Radiance Ultimate 10 

Impressed by this one this month. This lotion is really light, goes on easily and absorbs really quick which makes it the perfect spring summer lotion for me!!! 

Loreal Paris Shine Caresse 

Haven't worn this heaps of times this month as I don't usually wear lip colour this bright but I still have really enjoyed. It lasts a long time and the colour stays true!!! I also am still amazed at how it has looked different on myself and my mum but still a flattering colour for the both of us!!!


November BB
BB have gone with a fresh new look this month gone are our old boxes and hello to new bright packaging!!! I will miss the boxes but at the same time exciting to see something new!!! Refreshing beauty is the theme this month and we have received an interesting array of products that covers all bases for the summer months.




Bellabox Pout Pencils in the shade Coral Me Maybe received a full size
This is BB's very own new and exciting own branded lipstick. Calling them a pout pencil these are a wind up lipsticks that are soft, extremely pigmented and matte!!! As BB had announced these were going to be in the box via facebook I was very excited to see what colour I would receive and try.  During transit it had slide into the lid a little but I was able to put it back into its tube and it seems to work quite well!! The coral me maybe is a vibrant red orange that it really a statement lip colour and a 100 times brighter to what I usually wear but we are in the festive season so I think this will go well!!!




Simple kind to eyes eye makeup correction pen received a full size
Another product I was excited to see. The last 40% off skincare at priceline I had looked at these but budget restriction meant I could only afford to splurge on the scrub and cleanser I really needed. I have on occasion ended up with mascara flakes or a winged eyeliner gone wrong and while a cotton tip dipped in a makeup remover solution usually works its not precise and usually other makeup goes with this pen has a really fine tip so am hoping it will be good to fix that!!! 



Indio SOS Gel received a 10ml sample full size is 50ml
This is a soothing anti reddness gel that cools and soothes. Have not tried a gel like this before so it will be interesting to see what its like and how it works. I have a lot of redness around my nose so will see how it goes.



Wilde Organics E'Lustrious Shea recieved a 15ml sample full size is 150ml.
This is an unrefinded shea and organic extra virgin coconut oil that is high in vitamin A, E and F with both anit oxidant and anti bacterial properties. To be honest at first I wasn't quite sure what this is for the packaging nor the card sent with the box gave a hint and I have heard coconut oil products being used as makeup removers, skin moisturiser or as a hair treatment. So I had to go to the BB website to know for sure. Its actually a body butter!!! It also says has a light coconut scent normally wouldn't be a fan but this smells fruity to me so am happy to give a whirl!!!




PureTan PureBronze Instant Tanning Lotion in the shade light/medium sample size of 15ml full size is 200ml.
This is an instant tanning lotion that has a fast drying time and is enriched with green tea and aloe. I know I should be excited by this coming into the party season but every box from both BB or LHI in the last couple of months have contained a self tanning product and I'm a little over it. But I will most likely try it so will see how it goes!!



Caron Laboratories Bump eRaiser Medi Paste received a 2.5ml sachet sample full size is 30ml.
Am more excited to see this bonus sample than I am usually simply because I already use this product and I know it works!!! I am also trying to down size my travel toiletries so this will be perfect!!




Overall a good box from BB this month liking the fresh new products and the fresh new look will try everything and give me verdict next month!!!

Ever




No comments:

Post a Comment