Saturday 25 January 2014

Bellabox January and December review

Hey Readers, 
I hope this post finds you well!! My first Bellabox for 2014 has arrived and I wanted to share what I have received for the month of January. But first I will review BB December!!!

Romy hand and nail cream 
This one didn't get a try this month. I thought maybe I would use it while I was away given it included air and car travel. But I just didn't find myself reaching for it I'm thinking maybe when it gets cooler it may get a turn.

Kosmea rescue balm 
Have really enjoyed this product the most out of all the items that I received in the box for January. This is a little pot of amazing!! There's not much that it can't do!! I have primarily used this on my face to stop blemishes in their tracks as well as heal ones that took hold before I had a chance. Its a really easy to use product and I am excited to keep it on hand.

Eslor sample pack 
While I have only tried two out of the four samples I received I'm still a bit in the fence about these products. I  have only had a chance to use the scrub and cleanser from the sample pack this month. The scrub has a gorgeous smell and has particles that are substantial enough to smooth the skin nicely but there's not enough cream base to allow it to spread easily and really be able to work it into the skin as for the cleanser it foams nicely, cleans well and doesn't leave your skin feeling dry or tight but it has a really earthy smell that isn't over powering but isn't that nice either. Still am yet to try the mask and moisturiser so will see how they go!! 

Avene Cleanance K Cream
This was not the most exciting product in the box this month as I have recieved this before and once from LHI, I'm sorry if I've said this before but I am a little over the inclusion of Avene products to Bellabox its not that I don't like the brand I do but I've just received this is so many times I'm ready for other products. 

Simple eye makeup remover 
This is a really great gentle makeup remover and you don't need to work that hard to get rid of any makeup it not only does you eyes but can also be used on the rest of the face if you've forgotten you makeup remover!!!! It makes light work of heavy eye shadow, liquid liner and mascara. It doesn't sting, feel too wet or leave residue!!!


Mary K Fluid Eye Colour  
I have used this so many times particularly over the Christmas period this light champagne shadow makes a great base for other neutral shadows or on its own with a winged eyeliner. Its so easy and smooth to apply and you can change the intensity to suit your look and it lasts all day!!!  

So onto January Bellabox...
This box comes with the theme of 2014 new year small changes and Bellabox have included a range of products to help ease into the new year and incorporate new products into your routine.



Scandalous Rock Chick Wave Spray received a 150ml full size.
This is a hair spray that allows you to create rock chick waves in a simple spray application. Having short hair these days and recently going through the moments of not being able to get it into many styles I am interested to try this and see how it works out!!



Avene Soothing Mask and Hydrance Optimale Rich Hydrating Cream both 5ml samples.
Ok as spoken about previously I have received many Avene products from Bellabox and surprisingly this time they have sent me two samples that I haven't received before!!! The moisture mask says it helps to dehydrated skin and helps to leave skin soft, supple and radiant. The Hydrance Optimale is a daily moisturiser that offers dry to very dry skin hydration day and night. While I have combination skin I do get dry patches in the winter time so maybe around then it will get a turn. 



INM Natural Manicure/Pedicure File 
As the card says this is an essential item and I have to say will be good addition to throw in my handbag. 


Vaseline Aloe Fresh Daily Body Lotion SPF 15+ 25ml full size is 200ml.
This is a sunblock and moisturiser in one with the aloe vera included its a great travel size and will be a great light moisturiser for the end of summer. 


Model Co Fat Lash Volumising Mascara 
This is definitely the most desired item of the box. As you all know I love a good mascara and this offers the best of both worlds offering length and volume as well as a unique style of brush that offers spikes at the end of the wand to catch the inside outside and bottom lashes. Have high hopes so you may see it in next months review as well as a mascara maddness!!!


So that is all for Bellabox January overall a good start to the Bellabox year will see how these products go this month and give my thoughts next month. Until then Happy Reading and Happy Shopping.

Ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment