Friday 31 January 2014

FMS Photo A Day Challenge Makeupstyle!!!

Hey Readers,

Been wanting to talk about to you about these challenges for a long time but haven't gotten to writing a post and now (last minute of course!!) I have had an idea for this month which I really wanted to share. So I thought I would do a quick post to let you guys know what I am doing!! If you follow me on Instagram (Makeupscience) you will know that I participate in a photo a day challenge. These challenges are set month by month, each day is given a prompt which themes the photos for that day. The prompt gives you a start you can take it literally, play on the words, or think outside the square its up to you. Its amazing what people come up with everyday and the photos that they take to put a word into an image!! 

This creation is the work of Chantelle aka Fat Mum Slim who sets the challenge to make people think, challenge them, get them taking photos but also to connecting people all over the world you. You can share via instagram, facebook, your own blog, tumblr, flikr and even twitter. 

I really enjoy taking photos with my iPhone but I also love seeing how others interpret the prompts each day. So this month I thought I would try setting myself an extra challenge not only will I try to put up a photo everyday (as I often get behind and not post anything) I am putting the theme of makeup to every photo!!! I think this will add an extra bit of fun and I'm hoping some of you will come and play along too!! These are the prompts for this month 


Some of them do look a bit tricky for my theme but I am excited to see how I go!! So come follow me on Instagram, find Chantelle as well (fatmumslim) and play along!!! This link gives you a bit more detail on how to play fmsphotoaday  and the hash tag for Instagram is #fmsphotoaday. 

Happy Reading and Happy Snapping!!!
Ever 

No comments:

Post a Comment