Friday 25 July 2014

July Bellabox and June Review

Hey Readers,
I hope this post finds you well. This months BB is a little late this month but as we received an email around the 10th giving us notice I am not too fussed!! I am just happy I have received this in a reasonable time frame and in the mean time I have been enjoying the products from last months box.

Herbal Essences naked shine shampoo and conditioner.
I have to say I was quite surprised by these this month!! It not only cleaned my hair quite well it also lasted a reasonable amount of time not feeling by the second day my hair was desperate to be washed again. The smell was also quite pleasant!! Good travel size too.

Innoxa super smooth lip liner
As the name says this is a smooth and easy to apply lip liner and neutral shade has definitely paired well with most of my lip products this month its also long lasting so have enjoyed not having to re apply constantly.

Olay regenerist revitalising hydration cream
Initially I wasn't sure this was the product for me this month but again I was surprised. This is a quite thick cream that isn't heavy on the skin and the smell is pleasant. It also hydrates the skin and I have really enjoyed using it this month!!

Cedel blow dry faster spray and La roche posay effaclar duo
I put these two together as they are the two products I did not use this month. As i said in my original post I don't heat style my hair and I am yet to find a good home for this so at the moment its in the give away box!! As for the effaclar duo I have had a pretty good skin month so haven't found myself reaching for this this month I have been happy just using the olay face cream.

So onto my BB for July I was really excited when I saw my BB was on its way this month after my issues with LHI over the last couple of months its nice the BB comes on time and is filled with interesting and new products to try. American Beauty is the theme to this month and given that not all products we have received are from american brands this theme seems more a reflection of a few high end brands that have joined with BB in recent times. Regardless really excited to try everything and cannot wait to share this with you.




Innoxa Skin Clear Anti Shine and Blemish Control Lotion SPF 15 received a 50ml full size product.
This was the first thing I saw when I opened the box this month and I did have a small chuckle as I recently have bought this. I am still excited to see this though it is a product targeted to my skin type and I do enjoy Innoxa products so very happy to see its inclusion. This lotion moisturises, controls shine and with SPF15 helps protect the skin as well.  Very happy to have a back up to my current bottle.



Yu Be Moisturizing Skin Cream recieved a 3ml sample full size is 70g.
This is a Japanese cream that is targeted at helping to repair dry skin. While I have received this before from BB I am happy to see it again I am not sure where my original tube is and I have had very dry lips with recent cold dry winds in Brisbane so happy to use this again.



Designer Brands Lip Butter in the flavour Mango received a 10ml pot which is full size.
This is a lip butter that says it will moisturise dry and damaged lips keeping them hydrated. Happy to see this designer brands is a very affordable pharmacy brand and a good lip balm always comes in handy and it smells quite nice too.



Revlon Fantasy Length Self Adhesive Lashes in the style Intensifying
These are gorgeous false lashes that have there own self adhesive band so do not require glue in order to attach them. I am generally not a false lash wearer but these look amazing and I really want to try to see how they look I am also feeling more confident to try these given there is no glue involved!!



theBalm How 'Bout Them Apples Cheek and Lip Cream in the shade Pie received a 0.57g sample full size (individually) is 3.3g
If I wasn't excited enough unpacking this box I discovered this at the bottom of the box. This cheek lip stain is one of the much talked about How 'Bout them Apples palette by theBalm this is a combination of 6 shades for the cheeks and lips in shades reminiscent of rosy red apples. Pie is a pink red with a slight shimmer. Being a cream means application can be as light or heavy as you like. I am a blush fan as a general rule and the fact that I can use it on the lips is a bonus!! I cannot wait to try get ready to see this in a few instagram fotd's!!!




Mary Kay Botanical Effects Mask received a 3g sample full size is 113g
This is the bonus product for the month I am happy to see something from the Mary Kay brand sadly all this says on the card is that its suited for oily skin. Happy to give a try see how it goes.



 Really happy with this box and very happy to dive right in and give everything a try cannot wait to share my thoughts next month until then Happy Reading and Happy Shopping.

Everlynne.





No comments:

Post a Comment