Saturday 19 July 2014

My top picks for simple on the go Makeup!!!

Hey Readers,
Hope this post finds you well. Thought I would post something a little different for my blog this week and tell you about my most used products when I need simple make up. Make up that gives me a natural look, that is work appropriate or makeup up for when I am in a rush  need to look put together on the go. These are products I turn to that I know are quick to apply, work all day and look good no matter what!! While some of these products may change in the future a lot I will always return to time and time again



Moisturiser and Primer

Garnier Moisture Match Mattifying Fresh Cream for combination oily skin
I was never a huge moisturiser before makeup user but this product has definitely changes that!! I have an oily T zone but dryness on my forehead (especially during winter) so finding something to balance that has been hard but this one does the trick. My oilyness is held at bay and dryness hydrated, my skin always feels better for it and my makeup applies smoother.



Essence All about matt oil control makeup base
Like moisturiser I wasn't always a primer user I never thought that they really did a lot or where worth the extra time on a busy morning but as my days have gotten longer the need for primer has been justified. Some days I apply my makeup at 7am and I am still going at 8pm so I need all the help I can get. I have tried many but this has definitely become a favorite it applies smoothly, dries quickly and isn't slippery or sticky. Its so quick and easy so even in a rush I have time to apply!!




Foundation/base
BB creams
I include a few in this section as I often find myself reaching for different ones depending on the day but overall these are my go to for a quick simple easy on the go base that last a decent amount of time and gives me a natural even complexion no matter what.

Chi Chi Super BB Cream
I used to use this BB everyday but as other products have come along this has become my go to when I am heading out for a day of fun in the sun, A day sailing or 4wdriving at the beach isn't complete without it!! This is a 30 plus medium coverage formula that just glides on applied with finger tips or if you have more time a brush its great for on the go!! It covers any imperfections, dark circles and redness with ease. Doesn't make me look shiny and lasts a decent amount of time!!



Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream
This is a great everyday running late for work, going shopping or easy weekend makeup base while its a lighter coverage than I usually prefer it evens out my skin, builds without caking and most of all helps me stay matte all day. I really enjoy buffing it into the skin with a small amount of powder on top, bronzer, blush and I have a look that lasts all day!!



Bronzer
Bourgois Delice de Soleil Bronzing Powder
This was one of my first Bourjois products and one of my youtube made me buy it products. This is a gorgeous bronzer that while you see shimmer in the pan it doesn't transfer to the face so is essentially matte giving warmth and glow without being too brown or orange. I love using it on its own all over my face to give a natural all over glow as well as using it to contour and pairing with a peachy pink blush!!



Blush
Again I include a few options here!! I not only carry a few blush options in my makeup bag as a general rule but I also have a few blushes that no matter what always seem to go on smooth and look beautiful.

the Balm Hot Mama
This peachy pink blush is a long term favourite and one that I pick up time and time again it has a gorgeous shimmer running through so it also gives a beautiful glow. It not only pairs well with my favourite bronzer but also stands alone and it doesn't seem to matter it always applies perfectly every time smooth, buildable and blendable it always looks good.



Essence silky touch blush in the shade 40 natural beauty
This is a great everyday all rounder. This is a blush, bronzer and highlight in one!! While most girls find their favourite my lips but better lipstick. I have found the best my cheeks but better blush!! So good for sweeping over the cheeks, forehead and dow the neck for overall and long lasting glow.



Eyes

Mary Kay Fluid Eye Colour in the shade Pearl
This is the ultimate on the go no time for any eye look product and I often use it when I am in a rush or need to look put together but am really pressed for time. It also makes a great base for any neutral eye shadow look. A clickable brush pen its also easy application that is so quick and easy blend out with you ring finger and eyeliner and mascara good to go!! Great for when you don't want to get your brushes out however if you do a little bit of bronzer applied into the crease to lightly contour works well!!! 



Chi Chi Glamourous Nudes Eye Shadow Palette
If you have seen my instagram fotd pictures and read a couple of monthly favourites the inclusion of this palette will be no surprise!!! This palette is always my go to no matter what and I sometimes find it hard to put in in the draw in order to try something new!!! This collection of 12 shadows that are both matte and shimmer allow any look to be created no matter how much time you have. Easy to wear, apply and blend this compact palette is also great for travel. I love having the options at my finger tips!!! 



Bloom Cosmetics Eye Definer in the shade Dark Brown
This has been my go to liner for a while. I love that it is so creamy and easy to apply but I also love the fact that brown creates great definition to the eyes, makes lashes look thick all while looking really natural. I find it easier to wear and it goes with any look natural or dramatic. 



Sports Girl Blink Big Volumising Mascara 
Obviously mascara is something that I have to change up often but for a simple, natural look when I want definition to my lashes without looking false but at the same time need something that is quick and easy to apply this is an amazing mascara that just does the job every time!!! Its traditional wire brush has dense bristles that grab the lashes and really give volume and definition without clumping. This formula is also one that you can build resulting in bigger lashes but still looking quite natural its just such a great formula not to wet or thick!!   



So that ends my top simple makeup picks. I hope you have enjoyed reading something different for my blog and that it helps next time your looking for some fuss free makeup products!! Until next time Happy Reading and Happy Shopping

Everlynne.




No comments:

Post a Comment