Friday 19 December 2014

Bellabox December and November Review

Hey Readers, 
I hope this post finds you well!!. WOW another month has passed and a new BB arrived at my door this week!!! I cannot believe its nearly Christmas and soon we will be saying good bye to 2014 and hello 2015. It astounding but moving on from that as I said my December BB has arrived and I thought I would share the goodies we got. But first I will review the products I received for November!!

November Review

Coastal Scents Revealed Palette Eyeshadow Sampler
I was impressed by these from word go by these shadows they make an everyday look for work easy and with the darker shadow I could easily turn the look from day to night. There was a small amount of fall out with the two brown shades but overall easy to apply, blend and they lasted all day. Very happy!!

Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Still cannot believe I finally own this one at the same time though am disappointed I haven't had the chance to try a rainbow liner yet. (maybe for new year) Over all though it makes a great base going on smooth and blending out smooth makes any eye shadow pop!!!

Le Tan Wash off Bronzer
As I said in my original post this one does the job easy to apply not a bad colour just not a product I use a lot of I have put it in my give to a good home box!!!

Palmers Multi Effect Perfecting Facial Oil
I still have not put this on my face I know I said about the article I read saying that facial oils are good but something just has healed me back!! Anyway I have tried on my neck and shoulder area and I have to say its not bad. Goes on smooth, absorbs easily and leaves skin soft. 

Allegra Rhodes Hand and Nail Cream 
Once again this stuff smells gorgeous, easy to apply, absorbs quick and doesn't leave your hands greasy the only thing is the lid of this little pot was a bit hard to get off so I have depotted it into another small jar!!!

OK so onto December Bellabox, Now I hate to start this post on a less positive note but I have to say that I am not as excited by all the products like I was in November. We really got a treat last month and I was hoping that being the end of the year and Christmas we really would receive something exciting.  Don't get me wrong we have received products that are great but I just wanted something a bit more to this box!!! 




Kora Organics by Miranda Kerr Purifying Day and Night Cream received a full size 50ml
This is a light weight moisturiser that hydrates and helps to control excess oil it contains grapefruit, mandarin and green tea combined with Vitamin A, E and C. Interested to try I have looked at this range previously wondering if Miranda Kerr's flawless skin really came in tubes and bottles but with the higher price point I could never really justify spending the dollars just to find. Reality I think will be probably just a decent face moisturiser we will see!!!!



It's So Big Mascara by Elizabeth Mott received a 4ml mini sample full size is 10ml
This cult brand mascara will lengthen and curl your lashes without smudging and give mega volume all day long but is also easy to remove!! Woo a new mascara probably the most exciting product for me in this box I love mascara so very happy!! 



Enbacci Pore Minimiser received a 10ml deluxe sample full size is 50ml
This cream utilises the benefits of tea tree to promote the reduction of pores leaving skin looking smooth. Have never tried this brand or a product like this before interested to try see if this works!!!



Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash received a 14ml deluxe sample full size is 175ml 
This is a cleanser designed for acne prone skin it contains salicylic acid says it will leave skin clean and fresh whilst help keeping pimples at bay. Always good to have a cleanser on hand my skin is good at the moment but will try and see how it goes.



Kerestase Paris Nutrive Nectar Thermique recieved a 10ml deluxe sample sachet full size is 150ml.
This is a leave in nourishing cream that helps to protect your hair from heat styling damage suitable for dry to very dry hair. I don't heat style and I do not have dry hair so not that excited by this product.



Maybelline New York Super Stay Better Skin received a sample sachet in the shade 21 Nude.
This is the bonus sample for the box this month and while this is a decent shade match for me, I am not really that excited as I have tried this before I bought this when it was first released earlier this year its an OK foundation not the worst I have ever tried but not the best either good for those that haven't picked it up already to try.



So that ends my December BB as I said before not as good as last month and the couple of months before but over all some good products to try all of which as always I will review next month. As this is my last post before Christmas Day, I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and enjoy your time with family and friends!!!  

Everlynne. 







    

No comments:

Post a Comment