Friday 12 December 2014

The Parcel by Marie Claire Summer Edit

Good Afternoon Readers,  
I hope this post finds you well!!! The summer edition of the parcel by Marie Claire arrived this week and I have been so excited to tell you about this one ever since I opened it!! Christmas has come early and this box is so jam packed (I will insert the photo below of how it looked before I messed it up!!). I have so much to talk about but first I have to say at this point I am so impressed with these boxes, I know this is only the second one but the product quality, the amount of products we are receiving. The fact we are getting deluxe samples not sachets, as well as some full size products and the attention to detail with packing, shipping. I am enjoying the change from the hassle that the month to month boxes usually bring!!!  I am also liking that all subscribers receive the same products so everything we are all getting the same moneys worth. 

How it was packed all nice and neat!!!!

Ok so onto whats inside.....



Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant received a deluxe sample size approx 5-10ml (not stated on tube) Full size is 50ml.

A little bit of luxury to start off the box This is a do it all balm that says it will help to soothe and soften dry and irritated skin. Have heard of this before  but don't think I have ever tried it. The information card that we received with the box says that you can mix with foundation for a dewy glow!! Interested to see what this is like.




Philosophy Purity Made Simple 3 in 1 Cleanser recieved a 30ml deluxe sample full size is 90ml. 

This 3 in 1 cleanser for face and eyes says it removes makeup, dissolves dirt, tones and lightly hydrates the skin in one simple step it is also pH balanced!! Love a good cleanser and I am forever trying new ones this isn't a brand I have stumbled on before so really happy to try something new.

Essie Nail Polish in the shade Tart Deco 13.5ml

This has to be the highlight of the box for me this peachy coral shade just looks gorgeous and I cannot wait to try its the perfect summer colour!! Excited!!! Would also like to say that this came wrapped in a bubble wrap pouch I did read that there was some issues with smashed nail polishes from the last box I am impressed that they have endeavored to solve the issue and make sure it didn't happen again.


Essie All in One Top Coat 13.5ml 
This is a base and top coat that not only gives high shine but also will help to strengthen nails as well. Again excited!!! Will go perfect with the tart deco cannot wait to try!!!



Jergens Ultra Healing Body Moisturiser 100ml 
This is one of the newest brands to hit our shores and I have to say after seeing many American youtubers rave about their BB cream for the body as well as their tanning products. I was excited when it was released in Priceline a few months ago sadly I have not been in the market for a new moisturiser or sunless tanning product I just haven't picked anything up interested to try and see what these products are like.



Revlon Age Defying CC Cream in the shade Medium 30ml
Your going to be sick of reading this but I am excited about this one two!! I love my makeup thats no secret and I have been experimenting with the bourjouis CC cream recently so interested to see what this one is like. Its a colour correcting cream so says it will even out skin tone, address signs of aging hyper pigmentation, fine lines and dehydration all while offering SPF 25 and buildable coverage. Interested to see what its like on the skin, From what I've learnt about these type of creams so far they work better as a makeup base with a powder foundation over the top they are quite light and sheer on their own. Happy to try!!! 



Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II recieved a 5ml deluxe sample full size is 15ml. 
My first thought when I first picked this out of the box was WOW This stuff is so fancy and after reading the title I was like they don't even tell you what it is on the packaging if its a cream or balm!! The Estee Lauder website simply says its a treatment!! Oh wait just read the card Marie Claire tell us its a Gel Serum!!! Three times the sample we have received in this box is $95 so regardless I will be using this wisely!! It says it will zone in on fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness, dark circle, uneven tone around the eyes it works to repair, hydrate, brighten and protect the delicate eye area!!! Interested to see what a high end product is like!!!




John Frieda Luxurious  Volume Touchibly Full Shampoo and Conditioner recieved a 44ml deluxe sample of each full size is 250ml
This shampoo and conditioner combo are said to transform fine hair making it visably full, touchbly soft all while keeping a natural look not sure if these type of products ever make my hair feel more volumious but I am always interested to try something new and if this doesn't give me enough volume hopefully the next product will!!!



John Frieda Luxurious  Volume Fine to Full Blow out Spray recieved a 29ml deluxe sample full size is 118ml.
This spray says it creates an all over natural fullness for the look of a salon quality blow out given I do not get my hair professional blow dried not sure I will be able to tell the difference but will try it out to see if it works!!!



So that end this edition of the Parcel by Marie Claire hopefully this hasn't been too long a post!! I am really happy with everything I have received cannot wait to try everything!! As I said at the start really impressed with the products included they have definitely gone one better on the first box and in general kept the standard high!! Hopefully they keep this up!!! 
If your interested in subscribing check out the website the box is $25 and it comes every three months!! Until next time Happy Reading and Happy Shopping!!!

Everlynne.

















No comments:

Post a Comment