Saturday 19 September 2015

The Parcel by Marie Claire Special Anniversary Edition

Hey Readers,
I hope this post finds you well!! This weekend I am here with the new edition of the parcel by Marie Claire. Now I know I should be saying that this is the Spring edition but this month month/year Marie Claire magazine has turned 20 and to celebrate they not only have launched a special edition of the magazine but also have created a special edition of the parcel. As I too have a birthday this month I was really excited to receive this one and could not wait to open it to see what was inside. 


Now I just have to say that after looking at all these products I did have a sense that I had seen this all before!! Its not that I have received this products in another box nor have I purchased any of them previously BUT they are all advertised in the birthday edition of the magazine so I thought I would use the magazine as my backgrounds for all my pictures this post (I hope Marie Claire don't mind) and I hope you like the new backgrounds too!!! 


Clinique Smart Custom-Repair Serum received a 10ml deluxe sample full size is 30ml
This serum is said to be a multi tasker that can understand your skins needs and is able to provide custom damage repair. Able to help reduce inflammation, wrinkles. Repair uneven skin tone and dullness. Interested to try I have been thinking it would be nice to find a product that helps all those skin issues I certainly have redness and uneven areas that could use some help.



Loreal Paris Colour Riche Lipstick received one in the shade 377 Perfect Red
Its a Happy 30th Birthday to Loreal this year and earlier this year to celebrate they have released 30 colour riche lipsticks in 3 different finishes (satin, matte and cream). I received 377 Perfect Red which is a gorgeous bright and bold red. Not being a lipstick wearer it is a bit bright for my liking but I will probably be able to find it a good home. 



St Tropez Gradual Tan in Shower received a 50ml deluxe sample full size is 200ml.
This is the first ever in shower tan!!! It promises a streak free, gradual glow that also hydrates. Ok you know my deal by now I don't fake tan as a general rule but I have to say this stuff I want to give a try I am very interested to see if it works and if it does I feel its the perfect solution for some one like me who won't really take the extra time to fake tan or that time poor person who needs a quick fix!!



John Frieda Frizz Ease Smooth Start Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner received a 250ml tube of each.
This shampoo and conditioner combination is said to help block frizz whilst in the shower. Enriched with olive oil this said to smooth strands, replenish moisture and help hair to defend against humidity. Have not tried a John Frieda shampoo or conditioner before so happy to be able to give it a try also happy that its more that just a sachet sample my hair is quite long at the moment so its nice to have enough sample to cover all my hair.  




MOR Rosa Noir Hand and Body Milk received a 50ml deluxe sample full size is 500ml
This hand and body milk combines shea butter and macadamia oil to deeply nourish the skin. The scent is a combination of wild rose, hibiscus and fig. Interested to see what this is like and I am also hoping that the scent isn't too strong being a milk I am also hoping its a little lighter than a general moisturiser as coming into the warmer weather I tend to prefer a lighter option.




Redwin Coconut Balm received a full size 25g  
This is a 100 percent certified organic coconut oil balm. This is another multi tasking product as it says it will help repair dry hands, heal elbows and lips. Soothe cuts, burns and insect bites. Interested to try once again hoping the scent isn't too strong I don't usually choose coconut scented products. 



Estee Lauder Modern Muse Le Rouge EDP received a 1.5ml spray sample full size is 50ml.
This is a new feminine fragrance from Estee Lauder that combines red roses with ripe fruit and velvet creme.  First impressions of this one is its quite a soft scent not too sweet and not too over powering. 



So that ends the contents of this parcel and I am excited to try everything out. And cannot wait till the next one. I hope you are having a good weekend and until next post Happy reading and happy shopping!!!

Everlynne. 


No comments:

Post a Comment