Saturday 2 July 2016

Bellabox June and May Review

Hey Readers,
I hope this post finds you well. This month another Bellabx has arrived at my door this month and I know I say this a bit but I cannot believe another month has gone past. I am just flawed that half the year has gone!!! So without much further rambling I will get into my review of May's box then onto what BB has sent me for June....

Cocoswish Oil Pullling
I was excited to try this one but sadly with the cool weather we have had here in QLD it has hardened in the tube and I haven't gotten the chance to try. 

 John Frieda Luxurious Volume Touchably Full Shampoo and Conditioner.
I really enjoyed this one this month. The box had arrived just before I went on a weekend away so these were the perfect for my travel toiletries. It not only washes well but definitely gives an amount of volume to the hair I have really enjoyed using this one. 

Derma E Purifying Charcoal Mask 
This was an interesting product from May's box. As a mask it goes on easily and as it dries you can see it drawing out the impurities in the skin. Then get into the shower add a small amount of water to the fingertips and you have a great scrub that works really well, washes off easily and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth.

Karen Murerll Lipstick 
I am such a scardy cat when it comes to a red lipstick I want to find the perfect shade for me but I never feel it looks right and never walk out of the house wearing it. Despite that this lipstick is smooth to apply and has great pigmentation. 

Burts Bees Lip Balm
This is my most used product from the box this month and I am quite surprised at just how much I like it. I never really loved burts bees products as they always had that mint oil added and I don't really like the tingle on my lips and a lot of the time I also found the mint smell overpowering. They must have changed their formula because this is the first of their products that I have enjoyed from the word go. The balm itself is smooth and moisturising. The grapefuit scent is enjoyable and not too strong. I have carried in my handbag all month and find myself reaching for it all the time.

So onto what Bellabox has sent for June and this months box comes with the theme of Winter Switch and the card in the box gives step by step instructions to achieving perfect winter skin. 



Step one: Your Tea Skin Magic Tea received 9 tea bags full size is a pack of 60.
This pouch contains 9 tea bags that help to keep your skin healthy and body warm. A special blend that helps aid digestion, balance hormonal, acne or eczema prone skin. Not a big  tea drinker but happy to give it a try. 



Step two: Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel received a 5g sample tube. Full size is 50g
This water gel says it will double the skins moisture and give the skin a healthy radiant glow within one hour!! I have already tried this one so I know its good smooth and cooling on the skin definitely makes it feel plump and healthy. 



Step three: Dermal Therapy Lip Balm received a full size 10g tube.
This is designed to help keep chapped lips at bay a concentrated formula that softens and hydrates severely dry lips. Always happy to have a good lip balm on hand particularly with the cold chill that keeps sweeping across the state also great as we get into the middle of winter. 



Step four: Mizon Tone up Sheet Mask received one mask.
Containing a concentrated amount of vitamin C this mask aids the synthesis of amino acids and collagen. Helping to reduce pigmentation and blemishes. At the same time brightening the skin. I am not that excited to see this one included not only am I not the biggest mask user we have now received a mask in three boxes in a row its getting a little repetitive.



Step 5: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Wipes received a full size pack of 25 wipes. 
These cleansing wipes remove impurities as well as makeup. Formulated for sensitive skin so they are gentle on the skin, pH balanced and perfect for removing impurities without stripping the skin of natural protective oils. I have already tried these so I already know they are perfect for all occasions.



Step Six: Magnetix Nail Polish received a full size 10ml in the shade Metallic Gold 
This nail polish is easy to apply quick drying and long lasting and with a magnetic particle included in the formula allowing the creation of individual designs. Interested to see how this works a bit of a fun edition to the box. 



So that ends June's Bellabox and I am interested to try most of these products and cannot wait to share my thoughts with you next month. So until then happy reading and happy shopping.

Everlynne.



No comments:

Post a Comment