Saturday 30 July 2016

Bellabox July and June Review.

Hey Readers,
I hope this post finds you well. Today I am here with another BB and this post is a little late going up as I actually received this box last week but didn't get a chance to write this post until this week so without prolonging this too much further I will get into the review for June's box then show you what I received for July. 

Your Tea Skin Magic Tea.
As I said in my original post I am not a tea drinker. My other half did give it a try though. He said it has an ok taste and wouldn't be something he would probably purchase.

Neutrogena Hyrdro Boost Water Gel
If youv'e seen my 13 by Halloween post you will know that this is my first sample to be used up. I do like this moisturiser its really hydrating and seems perfect for this time of year when you want something a little denser for the cooler months but at the same time doesn't feel heavy. The only reason I don't buy the full size is it comes in a tub which is quite bulky and hard for travel. 

Dermal Therapy Lip Balm 
This is an interesting balm. At first it was like putting on the good old Vaseline lip balms in the squeezy tube but then the tingle I usually get from a carmex lip balm kicked in took a little bit to get used to but overall have really enjoyed this one. Its hydrating and it definetly helps keep dry chapped lips away. 

Mizon Tone up Sheet Mask
As I said in my original post I wasn't impressed with recieving this. This one went to a friend who will appreciate it more than me.

Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing wipes 
Still love these,  great thing for on the go and travel. Lend themselves to pretty much anything. They are so gentle on the skin and don't leave residue.  

Magnetix Nail Polish
Didn't really get the magnetising part of this right but I love the gold colour and it was fairly long lasting.


So now onto July BB. July's box comes with the theme back to basics and I have to say most of the products included do reflect the theme. so lets get into it!!!




Klorane Shampoo with Quinine and B Vitamins received a 25ml sample size full size is 200ml.
This shampoo is formulated to promote strength, restore thickness and maintain healthy growth. As much as I know this shampoo is a decent one not that excited to see it included as I have already received a sample of this in a recent edition of the parcel. 



Klorane Conditioner with Quinine and B Vitamins received a 10ml sachet size full size is 250ml
This is the conditioner to the Klorane Shampoo and once again infused with Quinine and B Vitamins to strengthen and detangle. I used to use the nourishing and untangling  conditioning balm in this line so happy to give another version of this a try. 



Physiogel Calming Relief Lotion received a 50ml full size tube.
This lotion is light weight and fast absorbing and it contains a complex of skin smoothing and replenishing lipids to relieve dry and irritated skin. Interested to try this one out while I don't have sensitive skin myself a product that relieves dryness and irritation and that can be used all over the body is really appealing. 



Gosh Mono Eyeshadow recieved one in the shade 016 Aubergine 
These eyeshadows are said to have a smooth texture and be beautifully pigmented. Aubergine is a dark purple that has a slight shimmer running through it. Really happy to see a makeup item included in this box and cannot wait to try this one.



Revo Lip Balms received one in the scent Tangerine
This sweet smelling lip balm combines aloe and vitamin E to condition and moisturise the lips. This compact balm is also small enough to fit into any handbag pocket!! I have not tried a round lip balm like this before so interested to give this a try also the bright packaging will be easy to find in any bag!!!



Baimeni Hydrating Eye and Face Serum with Hyaluronic Acid received a 3ml sample size full size is 30ml.
This hydrating eye and face serum not only hydrates, rejuvenate and replenish the skin it also helps to control excess oil. Interested to try this one I like the idea of a product that multitasks.



So that ends the box for July. Happy with whats included and interested to try mostly everything I have received.  Will give you my thoughts next month. Until then Happy reading and Happy shopping.

Everlynne. 







No comments:

Post a Comment