Sunday 14 August 2016

Maslow and Co East Coast USA

Hey Readers,
I hope this post finds you well. This week I have had another edition of Maslow and Co arrive at my door (my husband literally found this stuffed under the door mat!!!). This box is the second of the USA editions and this time we find ourselves on the east coast with New York city's hustle and bustle the inspiration for all the products inside. I have to say that I did expect this edition to have a little bit more makeup included so its a little disappointing there is only one makeup item but nonetheless we have received some interesting products. So lets get started!!!!



Stilks Cosmetiks Lipsick in the shade Red full size

This lipstick is the combination of beauty and functionality. Designed to be able to be applied one handed with a lid that is attached to the tube so there is no chance of it coming loose the lipstick inside or loosing the cap altogether. But also  has a one click twist up tube so its easy to dispense and retract product. Red is medium deep in colour and definitely looks bold in the tube swatched it does look like a blue based red will be interesting to see what its like on the lips. 



Dermadoctor Kakadu C Intensive Vitamin C Peel Pad received a sample pack of 3 full size is 30. 
These are pre soaked pads that are designed to remove dead skin cells and promote the regeneration of new skin cells,  leaving skin looking fresh and bright. Unlike a usual skin peel these pads the do everything instantly in one swipe and they are gentle enough to use daily.  Have never tried a skin peel before so interested to try what seems to be a fast and effective version I have a few areas on my face that would benefit from these. 



Eir NYC Active Body Wash 236ml full size
This active body wash blends skin and body care together. Said to be both antiseptic and revitalizing restoring both moisture and balance to the skin. Rosemary and sage detoxify. With olive, coconut and jojoba oil blended to hydrate. This has a gorgeous smell and I cannot wait to try it out. Its also a little bit more on the expensive side to what I pay for a body wash so interested to see how a higher end shower product performs.  



Eir NYC Fresh Eir Deoderizer 59ml full size 
This is a three in one deoderizer, sanitizer and refresher spray that combines witch hazel, aloe and sage to eliminate odor, refresh the air and sanitize. It can be used both on the skin as well as items such as shoes and bags. An interesting product to be included in this box not sure how it fits the theme or how much I will use a product like this but will give it a try.  



Mullein and Sparrow Lemon grass and Mint Body Oil 30ml full size
Combining lemon grass and mint for an uplifting and revitalising experience post shower.
Interested to try this one it has been a long time since I've used a body oil the smell is quite fresh and minty!!!




Essential Apothecary Bright Toothpaste 45ml full sizeThis is an all natural and traditional toothpaste that focuses on getting back to basics. Ditching harsh chemicals and harnessing the powers of essential oils and ingredients. Said to be brighten and polish teeth, heal gums and neutralise odour. Another interesting inclusion to this box as its probably not something I would pick up myself. An all natural toothpaste is something that I feel is a bit of an acquired taste and I think will take me a bit to get used to. It has quite a strong clove and cinnamon scent so will be interesting to try.  



Mauli Rituals Grow Strong Hair Oil received a 15 ml sample size full size is 30ml
This was not included in the little booklet that arrived with my box so I can only assume that it just has been left out at the time of printing or I have gained a bonus sample somehow!?!?!? 

This hair oil says it will activate follicles at a cellular level as it contains potent antioxidants and growth stimulants. Herbs and oils combine to thicken and nourish hair growth. Interested to try this one my hair could use with some TLC.




So that ends the East Coast USA edition. I have to say that despite the expectation that this box would contain more cosmetic items I am interested to try what I have received in this edition. Overall I am really enjoying that this box is comprised of products that are slightly different to the usual beauty box fair and we are introduced to things we otherwise may never be able to sample or not be game enough to try!! If you want to subscribe or learn more visit https://www.maslowandco.com.au/

So until next time Happy Reading and Happy shopping. 

Everlynne

No comments:

Post a Comment