Saturday 15 October 2016

Maslow and Co Korea

Hey Readers,
I hope this post finds you well. Another Maslow and Co has arrived at my door. This edition comes with the country theme of Korea. This box focuses on skincare and creating a multi-step skin care routine that will help to achieve the beautiful radiant skin of our oriental counter parts!! At first I was a little wary about this theme. I don't know a lot about Korea (having never traveled there) but what I do know is that they produce some quite unique products. I also knew that without the explanation booklet that comes with the box I would have no idea what half these products are given most of the writing on the labels is in Korean text. So lets get into what I got!!




May Coop Raw sauce Essence received  a 40ml full size
Described as a daily tonic this water is infused with maple tree sap that is formulated to absorb easily to delivering intense hydration and nourishment to the skin post cleansing and toning. An interesting product and excited to try this one.





Mode Reve Angel Wash Cleaner received a full size 95g 

This cleanser is said to give your skin a deep clean without dehydrating the skin. It also will remove traces of dirt and makeup. This is the perfect skin care product for me love a good cleanser and one that also helps remove traces of make up is perfect.



ChemorLab Snow Falls Velvet Toner received a 150ml full size 
This toner is formulated to boost the skin and prepare it for the rest of your skin care routine. Although interested to try haven't used a toner in a long time.




Half Moon Eyes Fruity Wash off Mask received a full size 3x10ml packThese little pods of product contain a mask that nourishes and exfoliates the skin whilst cooling and calming at the same time. It also will clear impurities and minimise the look of pores. I know I always say I am not a mask girl but I am very interested to try these ones. I do have quite visible pores and I also have oil balance issues so happy to try and see how these go.



Lindsay Modelling Mask Vitamin received one mask full size
 Said to be a step up from sheet masks this little pot of powder 
is infused with Vitamins to treat dull or lacklustre complexion. I am a little intrigued by this one you not only have to make this mask up with water once applied and dried you peel it off. It also does look like a fair bit of product but will see how it goes.




Double and Zero Gold Snail Mask received one full size
This sheet mask is infused with the enzymes that are found in snail mucus. Which helps to replenish moisture, support cell renewal and improve skin vitality. Hmm not sure about this one I usually stay away from any product that is directly related to an animals and the whole mucus thing sounds a little bit gross but in the spirit of trying something new will try.





Neogen Mexian Aloe Essential Mask received on sheet mask full size
This aloe infused mask is said to provide essential nutrients to soothe and replenish skin perfect for when your skin is feeling particularly dehydrated At the moment dehydration is not a huge concern so I think I will save this one for another time.




Besone Pink Clay Mask received one sheet mask full size 
This sheet mask is infused with pink clay which combines pore clearing properties of red clay and gentle moisture restoration properties of white clay. This is another mask that I feel is right up my alley happy to give a try.




Mizon Enjoy Vital Up Time Firming Mask received one sheet mask full size 
Infused with pomegranate extract this mask addresses weakened elasticity for skin that looks more radiant, preventing skin ageing with polyphenols, antioxidants and tannins. 
Sounds good so happy to try this one out. 




Papa Recipe Honey Mask received one full size sheet mask
Infused with organic extracts and honey this mask instantly soothes and hydrate dry skin. 

Again happy to try when my skin is craving moisture. 



So the ends Maslow and Co Korea. Now while I was hoping to receive some unique makeup  from Korea (I know I am obsessed) but I also knew that we would receive some 
interesting items. This is a very mask heavy box and I am not sure I will use all of them but happy to have some new products that I can use to create more of a skin care routine. So until next time Happy reading and happy shopping.

Everlynne

No comments:

Post a Comment