Friday 23 June 2017

Bellabox June and May Review

Hey readers,
I hope this post finds you well. Another months Bellabox has arrived at my door this week and I am stunned that a month has past since the last one but I was excited to see this box arrive and I'll tell you why in a bit but first lets review the box that was!!!

May Bellabox Review
Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip 
While this is was the hero item of last months box and while I was excited to own my first Colourpop item I just didn't love the colour that much however it was really easy to apply, lasted a decent amount of time not to sticky either.

Gamourflage Rauchy Rosie Handcream
 This has been in my handbag all month and really has become my go to handcream. The scent is really gentle and it absorbs really quickly which I have been really enjoying.

Zuii Certified Organic Eyeliner Pencil
I was really excited to try this eyeliner but I have to say that I was left slightly disappointed. It wasn't as smooth and creamy  as my usual go to pencil liner and while pigmented and long lasting it did take a bit to apply so I really haven't found myself reaching for it.

KMS AddVolume Liquid Dust
This was easy to use in the regards of being a liquid product but I didn't really see much volume to be really honest. 


Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser
As I said in my original post this is a great all rounder and I did take it with me on a recent weekend away. Such a handy multipurpose cleanser!!

Ok so onto Bellabox June. Now this box comes with the theme of Winter Wind-Up and while in some ways I am unsure of what BB means by this all the the items I have received do have that winter theme feel to them so lets get started!!!



Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss in the shade 30 recieved one 
As I said at the start of the post I was excited to see this box arrive and this is the reason why!!! Weeks ago BB announced that lipsticks would be included and I think via instagram or an email (not sure which) I was able to choose the colour I wished to receive. I know usually I am not a lipstick person but something about the colour 30 just took my fancy. This deep plum is completely out of my lipbalm self comfort zone but I have already tried it and I cannot believe how much I am enjoying it so comfortable on the lips and colour is just gorgeous!!



Sukin Australia Chia Seed Oil recieved a full size 25ml
This facial oil combines chia, hemp, oilve, boabab, kale, spirulina, parsley and chlorella together resulting in a nutrient rich facial oil that helps to  hydrate, brighten, moisturise the skin. On the fence a little about this one. On one hand my skin probably needs the hydration and TLC on the other I don't really love applying oils to my face its really just a textural thing so I will give it a try and see what its like.



Nivea Cream Mini Tin received a deluxe 10ml sample full size is 150ml
This is such a cute little tin of nivea cream and will be great to add to the handbag or travel toiletries. This cream is so smooth and hydrating and while it is a little on the thicker side I always find it absorbs easily.



Goldwell Dualsenses Just Smooth 60 Second Treatment received a deluxe 25ml sample full size is 200ml
This hair treatment promises to restore all the damage done by cold and blow drying that leaves hair unmanageable and prone to fly aways. I am interested to try this fly aways are always a battle for me and anything that is quick and easy to use I am willing to give a try.



Nutraplus Intensive Anti Dryness Lotion received a sample tube of 10ml full size is 200ml
This lotion targets dehydrated skin restoring its natural barrier. I have used the hand cream version of this brand before lotion which I have been really enjoying so happy to be able to try something different.



So that ends Bellabox for June. Can't wait to try all of these products and give you my thoughts next box!! Until then Happy Reading and Happy Shopping

Everlynne.



No comments:

Post a Comment