Saturday 1 July 2017

Mascara Madness #17

Hey Readers,
I hope this post finds you well!! This weekend I am here with another mascara madness. These mascaras have been waiting for me to write about them for so long and as I find myself wanting to declutter my collection further and rearrange my makeup storage further it seems the best time to post my thoughts on these three and then I can finally say goodbye!!! As usual I will compare the advertising pitch to the reality of my experience. 
So lets get started!!



Avon Big And False Lash Mascara
The Pitch:Double the look of your lashes instantly! Our exclusive fibre blend includes thousands of curve-shaped fibres in every tube to align with lashes for flattering volume.
Our first false lash fibre mascara doubles the look of lashes instantly and never looks false. 1,000s of curved shaped fibres in every tube align with lashes for full, glamorous volum. Our lash detective brush gets to the root of your lash line to fill in lashes for a look that’s never overdone.

The Reality: While volume it does give to the lashes. I was never wowed by this mascara. My lashes just looked good not great va va voom fluttery that I think of when I read false lash effect with volume. I also found that as the mascara got drier the fibers irritated my eyes and I would also see flakes throughout the day.




Eye of Horus Bio Lash Lift Mascara
The Pitch: Amplify your eyes organically with dramatic super lengthened Lashes. Bio Lash Lift Mascara is THE ultimate natural Lash Lifting Mascara. Creamy volumising and nurturing formula is 98% Natural Origin and 100% Vegan. High Tech comb brush is key for highest performance application. Small tooth side loads the product onto lashes and has the ability to refine and separate small inner and lower lashes. Larger comb side then combs through with the ability to add length and height like no other brush. 

The Reality: The double sided brush does take a little to get used to but and I did find initially it was hard to apply product and not get clumps, the mascara is thicker in consistency than most but I got used to that I loved the results the lift and length gives really beautiful definition to the lashes and definitely has that wow factor.





d.j.v MIARAY Fiberwig
The Pitch:The glossy formula ‘wraps’ each individual eyelash with clump-free, smudge- and streak-resistant colour that tapers to a pointed tip, just like a natural hair. Like traditional mascara, you can apply multiple coats to create phenomenal length and volume. Fluttering lashes without the faff of falsies!!

The Reality: This mascara is so easy to apply and is so light on you lashes. The curve brush creates lift and curl and they instantly look lengthened and fluttery. I didn't really see a tone of volume even with multi coats but I do prefer a more natural look for everyday so I enjoyed the results regardless. 





So that ends another mascara madness post. I hope you enjoyed reading this one!! If you are on the hunt for a new mascara I hope this helps your choice and that you find one that suits. Until next post happy reading and happy shopping!!!



The Websites that provided the pitch for this blog post:
https://shop.avon.com.au/product/308-367-413-9344/makeup/eyes/mascara/big-false- lash-mascara/
https://www.eyeofhoruscosmetics.com/collections/mascara/products/bio-mascara-black
https://www.maslowandco.com.au/shop/product/d-j-v-miray-fiberwig-mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment