Monday 24 July 2017

Bellabox July and June Review

Hey Readers,
I hope the weekend finds you well!! This week another Bellabox box has arrived and I wasn't expecting it this week so its been a nice surprise to see it at my door. But before I get into this months products I will review the box for June!!

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss in the shade 30.

I was so excited for this and it did not disappoint!! I love this deep plum it just finishes my makeup looks perfectly and everytime I wear it someone comments says how good it looks. Loving it and will continue to wear.

Sukin Chia Seed Oil 

I will be honest I haven't used this at all I did put it on the bathroom shelf so it was out to remind me to use but I cleaned up and put it into a basket an kinda forgot it was there ooops!! I will try to give it a whirl this month!!

Nivea Cream Mini Tin 

I haven't open this tin but I have used product from a larger tin that I already opened. This cream is great for the winter months so hydrating and long lasting.

Goldwell Dualscenses Just Smooth 60 Second Treatment

I really have enjoyed this one and it really does work when its only been applied to the hair for such a short amount of time. My hair is left soft and smooth but not unmanageable which I enjoy.

Nutraplus Intensive Anti Dryness Lotion

This little tube has been perfect for having in my hand bag with the weather getting windy and chilly bring out the dry patches and this perfect to have on hand for any moment!!

So onto Bellabox July so this months box has come with the theme of Around the globe but I have to say after looking at the websites for two of the three products I have received are Australian with the second Korea so overall we haven't traveled too far nonetheless some interesting products have arrived so lets get started...



Zuii Certified Organic Vegan Flora Mascara received on full size mascara in Black 
This certified organic vegan mascara offers luxurious smudge-proof formula that says it will add volume and length. Always happy to see a makeup item and those of you that read regularly know that I always love trying a new mascara cannot wait to try.



Blaq Face Mask received a deluxe sample 15ml full size is 60ml
This peel off mask contains activated charcoal to draw out impurities and blackheads. I am interested to try this one I don't love using nose strips so while this is still a peel off product I am interested to see if its a good alternative.




The Face Shop Chia Seed Discovery Kit received three deluxe samples from the range.
This discovery kit contains the hydrating toner, hydrating emulsion and no shine intense hydrating cream. This is a nice set to introduce you to the products within the face shop range that are all chia seed based. All three are gentle on the skin, help the skin to retain its natural moisture as well as helping the skin to keep shine at bay. To be honest the only product I am really interested to try is the no shine cream I generally use these types of creams to moisturise before makeup and being a combo skin girl I find they help to keep my makeup last longer.



So that ends my Bellabox for July I hope you enjoyed this and the review of June's box. I am reasonably happy with this box will try everything and share my thoughts next month!! Until then happy reading and happy shopping!!

Everlynne.



No comments:

Post a Comment