Friday 2 June 2017

Bellabox May

Hey Readers,
I hope this post finds you well. This week I am here with my latest edition of Bellabox. This edition comes with the theme of future proof and I have received some interesting goodies!! 



Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip in the shade Little Stitious
This month BB's main goal was to introduce for the first time to Colourpop cosmetics!!
Now in reality there will already be a lot of subscribers that already have tried this brand but as someone that has only just started getting curious about the brand I was excited to see these included this month. Now while lip products are usually my last thought of product I am really wanting to try this out. The Ultra Satin Lip is pigmented (based on swatch on the back of my hand) dries down nicely and is an in between of a matte and gloss. The colour I received is a nude dusty pink so I will see how it goes.



Glamourflage Rauchy Rosie Hand Cream 
You know winter is coming!! When the beauty boxes include a hand cream in there boxes. Now usually I would embrace this as I know my hands will start to need the TLC as it gets cold but as I have recently just culled my hand cream collection to get rid of old, rehome unopened ones I won't use. I didn't really need another hand cream in my life. Having said all that happy that it has a grapefruit scent as I had originally thought it would be rose scented given the Rauchy Rosie title!!



Zuii Organic Certified Organics Flora Eyeliner Pencil in the shade Brown
OK I know BB spent all the time and effort getting us excited for Colourpop but I have to admit I am more excited to try this eyeliner. I do prefer brown over black liner and I find pencils easier to work with. This liner says it will be creamy, have intense colour and great staying power. Cannot wait to try and its a bonus that this one is organic!!



KMS Addvolume Liquid Dust received a 3ml sample full size 50ml 
This liquid dust is designed to give your hair instant volume and texture without the powdery residue from other volumising powders. Not sure about this one as I don't use these products often but will give it a try and see what its like.



Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser received a 30ml deluxe sample full size is 1L.
This gentle cleanser is a great all rounder when it comes to skin care. Not only can it be used both on the face and body. It also can be used both with and without water. This product is free from all the usual nasties you find in skin care so great for sensitive skin.




So that ends BB for the month of April. A decent box overall very interested to try most of the products I have received. Will try every thing and failing any technical glitches will share my thoughts next month!!! Until then happy reading and happy shopping.

Everlynne.


No comments:

Post a Comment