Friday 17 May 2013

Bellabox May and April Review.

Hey Readers,
Another Month and another Bellabox has come my way and I have been very excited to see this one arrive!!! The theme of beauty SOS intrigued me and I couldn't wait to see what BB had come up with. But first the box that was...

Bellabox April
I just have to say that this review will be brief I did not really get a lot out of this box despite being so excited when I had first received it. Most of these products just didn't really work out for me.

Cellulix Glacial Mineral Gel
Not sure what to say about this one. Apart from the fact I'm not really a big face mask user as I don't often find the time to use them. This one was just ok and I am dissapointed wasn't as wowed and thought I would be.

Lash Card
These seemed like a good idea at the time but really are only helpful if you don't have to hold your mirror to see what you are applying. I am generally doing my makeup on the go I really found it hard to get the most out of these cards.

Orfluidio Beauty Elixar
This is still an amazing product, I really enjoy putting this through my hair post washing. It smells amazing and leaves hair so soft and silky.

Indigo Muti V Serum
Despite the hype over this product and the hefty price I was disappointed,  This is a gel based serum infused with vitamins and said to leave you skin renewed and glowing. It just really didn't work for me at all. Being a gel base you really have to work quickly post dispensing as it dries so fast, I also found that I needed at least two pumps to really make it go the distance and get some of the vitamin beads inside. As for the results I really didn't see any my skin looks the same as it always has.

Eyelure Natralites Eye Lashes
These are gorgeous lashes that are really natural and I still cannot wait to use them sadly the event I was going to wear them too I forgot to actually put them on :( I could not believe it!!!! but the party was fun and I'm sure there will be another chance around the corner.

Rimmel London BB cream
As I said in my original post for me this isn't the best BB cream out there and I got no joy out of this one.

Avene Micellar lotion
This was really the best product out of the box this month I have really enjoyed using this most of the month. Simple to use and the fact that within minutes all my makeup is gone at the end of a long day its just heaven!!!! It gets everything off including mascara worth the money!!!

May Bellabox
As I said at the start was really excited to see this box arrive. Earlier in the month  BB had given us the sneak peak that Beauty SOS would be the theme. At first I was excited but then had the thoughts that was this going to turn into a box of different sorts of hand creams and renewal/anti aging stuff made me think twice. But as more posts of their facebook and instagram came through I knew we were in for a whole lot more then just hand creams. This month is really a bumper box and I think I have received more products then ever before in a box and I cannot wait to try!!! Ok so onto what was packed inside...

Longitalite C4 Coconut Milk Hydrating and Nourishing Facial Mask received 1 sachet full size is a box of 5.
 Infused with coconut oil this mask penetrates the skin to strengthen underlying tissues, moisturises relieving dryness, flaking, sagging and age spots. As well as reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles OK so they did throw in a bit of renewal anti aging but I'm interested to try and happier to receive a mask then a serum or eye cream!!!!






Suico Absolute Volume Keratin Treatment Recieved 100ml deluxe sample full size is 500ml.
Am excited to give this a try said to smooth, strenghten, mositurise, leave hair shiny but managable and give hair volume. This is a product for me. I was never really into hair treatments before I started subscribing to beauty boxes but do enjoy giving all the ones I recieve in my boxes a go.I particuarlly like that this one treatment can potentially do so much for my hair all in one I love time saving products!!!



Bloom Shadow Liner recieved a full size in the shade Emerald green.
Am so grateful that I got a decent colour product this month YAY!!! This can be used as both a liner and as a shadow it is so creamy and soft yet the square shape allows you to line your eyes easily. Usually for work I'm a neutrals girl but am going to put a little bit of colour into the routine this week!! This emerald green is the perfect shade not to dark and has a bit of shimmer included!!!



La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo recieved a 3ml sample full size is 40ml 
Most of the information on the packaging is written in french but from what I can find this product acts as both a moisturiser and as a treament to remove excess oils and unblock pores. I'm interested to see how it works.




La Roche-Posay Effaclar Foaming Gel recieved 15ml full size is 200ml
Again most of the info is in french but this one at least says it is a purifying foaming gel so working on eliminating impurities and not irritating the skin it also says that it is pH 5.5 and soap free. Always up for a good cleanser I have combination to oily skin and often get the occasional blemish so am interested to give this a try.



Manicare Duo Length and Define Disposable Mascara Brushes recieved a full size pack of 10. 
These are disposable mascara wands that not only allow you to share a mascara with others but also allow you to create different lash looks with the current mascara you are using. I had looked at these in Priceline as I have used a few mascaras in the past that the formula I like but the brush isn't the best.



Sanctury Spa Brightening Facial Illuminating Moisture Lotion SPF 15 recieved a full size of 75ml
Another exciting inclusion to this months box!!! This lotion not only give 24 hour hydration, contains SPF15 but also has mineral particles to give the skin a luminous glow. It also can be used as a base before makeup. I am really interested to give this a go as the weather gets colder I am finding I need a little bit of extra moisturiser.




Nanoblur recieved a 2ml sample full size is 30ml
FINALLY Bellabox has given us a bonus sample that actually fits the theme of the box!!! This is a gel cream that says it gives flawless skin in seconds erasing signs of aging, wrinkles, crows feet and enlarged pores. This really is beauty SOS in a sachet!!! Can be used both under and over foundation. Interested to give this a try.






So that is all that the May box contains. I am so happy to see all the products I received cannot wait to try and will put my thoughts into next months review. This certainly makes up for my last months box not working out so well and hope that BB continues to produce these kind of great boxes. If your interested in subscribing or want to know more go to Bellabox.com.au.

Happy Weekend Everyone
Ever.


2 comments:

  1. I received the same box, so far I'm really liking the La Roche-Posay samples. Great blog, looking forward to future posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just tried the La Roche-Posay myself it is really good, a great inclusion. Thanks for reading!!!

      Delete