Thursday 20 June 2013

Bellabox June and May Review.

Hey Readers, 
Hope you are all doing well!!! Another month has gone and June Bellabox has just arrived at my door. So I thought it time to put my thoughts together on the box that was!!!.

Longitalite C4 Coconut Milk Hydrating and Nourashing Facial Mask

I actually ended up re gifting this one to my sister she was telling me that her skin had been really dry and did I have anything in my stash of cosmetic goodies that would help. So I went through my little (fast becoming HUGE) stash of products and picked up this. She really loved it not getting a lot of me time as a new mum this was the perfect excuse and much cheaper than a facial!!!

Suico Absolute Volume Keratin Treatment

I have really enjoyed using this one my hair has definetly benifited from the little extra TLC. This treatment smells great, easy to apply and you get results even if you only leave it in for 5 mins (recommendation is 10-20). My hair does have a bit more volume to it but it also feels healthier and is still manageable. Will most definitely keep using!!

Bloom Shadow Liner.

Was so excited to see this one in the box last month and have really enjoyed putting that pop of colour into my usually neutral looks for work. The emerald green is just the perfect shade and over the top a gold/bronze toned shadow it really pops!!! The flat shaped tip does take a bit to get used to but being a creamy liner it just glides on!!! Perfect!!

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo

Given most of the description on the packaging is in french I did have to use my friend google to find out a bit more on this product. This basically works in two ways (hence the duo). It uses the ingredients  Niacinamide and Piroctone Olamine to stop bacteria multiplication and eliminate underlying imperfections while at the same time LHA and Linoleic Acid unclogs pores blocked with excess sebum and dead skin cells. Primarily I have used this as a spot treatment both on areas I have felt needed it. While I have had a few imperfections arise as a result within a couple of days of days of use they are gone and skin is clear.

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Foaming Gel
Have really enjoyed this cleanser the gel is clear with no colour or fragrance and I could not believe how much it foams, it cleans the skin and leaves it feeling smooth and soft. Wish we had gotten this in a slightly larger size!!!! 

Manicare Duo Length and Define Disposable Mascara Brushes

Was not sure if I would even use these at first but I have been pleasantly surprised. This month I have been using the Rimmel Scandaleyes Flex mascara and the brush on the wand is massive. It has taken a lot to get used and I have found the size does make it a little tricky to get the bottom lashes. So I thought I would make use these wands one day instead and the really are amazing!! One is an average size brush which like most really catches, coats and separates lashes, while the other is a little smaller perfect for bottom lashes. You have the best of both worlds and get to keep your mascara!!! I would recommend if you have a mascara that you love the formula but not the wand!!! 

Sanctuary Spa Brightening Facial Illuminating Moisture Lotion SPF 15

Another product I have really enjoyed this month!! Primarily I have used this as a base for makeup I really like having the SPF as well as I have found this really hydrating, despite being combination oily I do get dry patches in the winter and this has helped keep them at bay. I do recommend though that you only use a small amount, it not only goes a long way but over doing it can leave you looking a bit to shiny!!!!

OK so onto June's box OMG this months BB really is amazing and I am so excited!! I really am loving the theme and all the products that have arrived I think this is probably the best BB so far this year!!! This month the theme is Girls night In or Girls night out not only is this box full of amazing products but even the bonus product fits the theme.




Streetstar Cosmetics StreetGloss Lip Gloss recieved a full size in the shade 102 Transparent Pale Pink.
A gorgeous not to sticky easy to apply gloss This as the name says a transparent pale pink in some lights it looks clear and in other a soft pale pink with a brush applicator it goes on quite smooth and has a small amount of stickyness!! Perfect for a night out!!





Sigma Beauty E25 Blending Brush 
This really caused and OMG moment for me!! I cannot believe that BB have managed to include a sigma makeup brush. I have lusted after these brushes for a while and have heard nothing but good reviews for every single brush in the line. But every time I go to the website and start choosing I can't make up my mind or everything I've added to they cart gets so expensive I can't afford but also can't decide what not to get!! This blending brush is amazing so soft to touch, even on the eyes no scrathcyness here!!! So excited and this is most likely going to see me spending ALOT of money on new brushes!!! WOW WOW WOW!!!




Toni&Guy Hair Meet Wairdrobe Creative Texturising Glue recieved a 100ml full size. 
The name is a mouthful but this product is said to be able to be used on short or long hair (YAY!!) and can not only add texture to the hair but be used to tame flyaways, hold down a fringe, braid or updo. Really want to try this. My hair is long and freshly washed will only hold a braid for long. I usually have to redo half way through the day!! I also have lots of wispy flyaways to tame!!!




Montagne Jeunesse Passion Peel off mask recieved a 5ml sample size full size is 10ml.
This pomegranate and passion flower face mask cleanses and purify the skin. Am really interested to give this a try. Have never used a peel of mask before!!! 




Emergin C Hyper Vitalizer Cream and Vitamin C+ Retinol Mask both 3ml samples full size is 50ml. 
I have tried other products from this brand before and have really enjoyed so cannot wait for some pamper time to give these a go. The cream has both anti oxidant and anti inflammatory benifits to firm, plump and even out skins texture. While the mask which is clay based removes dead skin cells and brightens skin!!!





Brazillian Butterfly Assortment recieved seven 5ml sample sachets full size of the products are 200ml.
These are an assortment of body wash, lotions and scrubs from the same company. Said to be good for those of us who wax and those that don't!! Includes tea tree oils, lavender, aloe and witch hazel all which have amazing soothing, anti inflammatory properties for the skin as well as great scents. Interested to try, impressed that I have received a generous amount of samples and this company is Australian!!!!




Natio Nail Colour full size in the shade Valentine
This is the Bonus product for this box and I was so excited to see this included. I really like the Natio brand and they are another great Aussie company. I cannot wait to give this vibrant red polish a go!!!




An amazing box this month and I cannot wait to really dive in!! I am really impressed by BellaBox again this month so many great goodies and will certainly be giving everything a try!!! 

Ever.

1 comment:

  1. Great box isn't it! :) very envious of your sigma brush!

    ReplyDelete