Sunday 21 July 2013

Mascara Madness #4

Hey Readers, Hope your all doing well!! Cannot believe how many new mascaras have been released in the last couple of months I literally have had nearly four mascaras on the go at once!! Crazy I know!!! Given these mascaras are so new I thought I better put this post up before to much more time passes so if your interested in the newest ones you know whats hot and whats not!!!

Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Endless with Grow Lash Complex + Fibres Mascara.
The Pitch: A mascara and lash treatment in one visually 80% longer lashes instantly and 117% visibly longer looking lashes over 30 days of use.

The Reality: If you want extreme length this is your go to mascara and you get really amazing length in just one swipe. The brush is slim line so the bottom lashes are not left out either and there have been days were I have used this just on my bottom lashes it really makes the pop!! Apart from when I've had the mascara on I really haven't noticed my lashes looking longer but I also haven't used this mascara exclusively for the last month either so can't really give and indication if the grow lash complex works. Overall I have really enjoyed using this one it is also the first fibre mascara that hasn't irritated my eyes or I have ended up with stray fibres at the end of my lashes!!! 



Max Factor Clump Defy by False Lash Effect 
The Pitch: Clump defy from false lash effect means you can build and build to high volume you seek with the clumps!! The Precisely engineered bristles stop clumps from forming on the brush and transferring to your lashes. The superior profile means your lashes are saturated with loads of product giving the highest volume.

The Reality: OK so this is the Max Factor version of the Covergirl clump crusher just a different name and different coloured packaging. I really enjoyed the clump crusher its a great mascara for definition, volume and no clumps I was amazed everyday I used it, so was sad when I had to say good bye. I had seen this go on special at priceline and I thought I would pick it up. It was a no brainer, same company, same brush, same formula Right....Wrong!!! I got volume and definition but with and added extra of clumps and flakes!! No idea how one can be so different to the other when their meant to be the same!!! All I can say is if you want volume, definition and no clumps buy the Covergirl clump crusher!!!






Maybelline New York the Mega Plush Volum' Express 
The Pitch: Revolutionary Gel Mousse formula that with 40% less hard waxes for massive yet soft lashes. The patented flexor brush gently coats every with supple volume.

The Reality: This is a really light mascara that goes on extremely smoothly I wore it for the first time on a night out and really did not notice my mascara at all  no clumps or flakes and at the end of the night my lashes were still defined and did not feel dry or stiff. This mascara gives really amazing volume and I do recommend applying a few coats be careful as too much and your lashes can feel a little bit sticky!!! But on the plus side it does remove easily!! 






















So that ends another mascara madness edition. I Would like to thank maxfactor.com.au, priceline.com.au, rimmellondon.com.au and maybelline.com.au for their help with the pitch section of this post!!!
I hope this post helps when it comes to choosing your next mascara until then happy reading and happy shopping!!!

Ever. 

2 comments:

  1. As all of us beauty addicts we get so confused when it comes to choosing the right mascara. However, this blog -I think- explains it very well and makes it much easier to know which one to pick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for your kind words!! It's nice to know I've helped a little bit!!

      Delete