Sunday 28 July 2013

Lust Have It July and June Review

Hey Readers, Hope this post finds you well!! Another Lust Have It box has arrived at my door and while it feels a little bit late in the month to be receiving this one I am reasonably happy with the products I have received. Before I get into them though I will quickly review the box that was June!!!

Rachel K Mineral Colour Control CC Cream
This really is the only product I have really enjoyed from the box this month. Excited to try a true Korean BB cream this new version CC cream I day after I received my box!!! Alone it does have a light medium coverage and for the fairer skin toned probably would be matched with a light dusting of powder and be good to go. For me more medium toned complexion this looked like I had put on a heavy tinted sunblock which essentially you could argue it is exaclty that. It just left that slight white cast of heavy not rubbed in enough sunblock on my face despite this the dark circles under my eyes had disappeared and no concealer required for any redness. Pairing with a foundation though I definetly noticed a difference to the finish smoother and glowier really enjoyed these ones and if I could find a colour match I would repurchase. 

Bastiste Dry Shampoo and the Pure Fiji Hydrating Body Lotion

Both of these items this month have been re gifted to better homes!! The dry shampoo with a couple of other samples I had went to two teenagers and they really are enjoying their new finds. The lotion has been used up with the lucky owner loving the smell so much they couldn't stop using. 

Real Purity Natural Lipstick 

I have to be honest I have not gotten to using this one yet. My lips have been so dry and flaky that a red lip wasn't going to look pretty.  

Doctor Babor Derma Cellular Collagen Booster Cream

Was taking to my mum about this product and she asked whether she could give it a try. After a couple of weeks she told me it was reasonable went on smoothly and she didn't mind the scent. Overall though it only got an ok so probably wont be spending the dollars on this one!!

Ok so onto the July LHI box!!!

Vibrant Beauty is the theme for this month and LHI have included a wide variety of products this month to help us look vibrant from the inside out. I am excited by the fact they have included so much variety and new products not included in previous boxes. 



Nude by Nature Natural Tinted Mineral Moisturiser with Sunscreen recieved a 30ml full size.

Really interested to try this one. While I usually prefer something that gives me a little bit more coverage, I am getting into more outdoor activities on the weekend stuff that doesnt really require alot of makeup and to have the sunscreen factor as well will be handy. I generally like Nude by Nature products but it is one of those brands that for me personally can be a bit love or leave!!! 



Knotties by Condition Culture hair ties recieved two hair ties.

Despite using a simillar version of these before (in a bellabox) that didn't work in my hair. I am still willing to give these a try. They are an alternative to your general hair tie made from a soft elastic that doesn't snag or leave creases in your hair. 



Coloursmash by Condition Culture Hair Shadow in the shade Gold Rush recieved a 3g sample.

This is a temporary hair colour that you add to your hair seal with hair spray and will wash out when your done. Initially I was interested in this product but given I'm not that experimental with my hair I am not sure it will get any use!!!  




Schwarzkopf Extra Care Volume Powder received a 10g full size.
Finally a product for the hair that isn't another dry shampoo!! Yay!!! I have also seen a few beauty youtubers and beauty bloggers rave about this product so was really excited to see this included in the box this month. Not only is it a powder product that provides volume but is said to hold that volume for 24 hours!!!



Swisse Hand Cream with vitamin E and pomegranate received a 30ml deluxe sample full size is 500ml. 

This hand cream I actually have received previously in a bellabox so I already know that this one is a really great product. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a greasy residue and this tube is also the perfect hand bag size. Being a Swisse product it also has all of the nice natural ingredients included and all those nasties excluded!!!



Health Essentials zNano Active Gold Eye Patches Anti Wrinkle received 1 pair full size is a box of 20.
These are eye patches infused with zNano gold triple action that helps to hydrate, nourish and soothe tired eyes. As you all know by now I am not the biggest anti wrinkle eye product fan but these do sound like they will do some good and I am willing to give a try.



California Mango Mango and Jojoba body lotion received a 62ml full size.
Was a little bit excited by this product finally I have received a lotion that doesn't have a coconut scent!!!! I also have already been using a mango scented lotion so am thrilled I now have a more travel friendly version!!! 



Heath Essential Maqui Berry Active received a sample size 
This is an anti oxidant powder that is made from Maqui Berry which has three times the anti oxidants of Acai. This sample can be added to juice, water, smoothies, ice cream, yoghurt etc. Should be interesting to try!!!



So overall I feel I am covered to be feeling vibrant all month long!!! I am happy to be experiencing a few products I haven't tried before and cannot wait to share my thoughts with you next month. Until then Happy reading and Happy Shopping!!!

Ever.






No comments:

Post a Comment