Saturday 6 July 2013

The Liebster Awards.



Hey Readers, 
I received an email a couple of days ago from another beauty blogger Eleni May saying that she had nominated me for a Liebster Award. Having absolutely no idea what that meant I had to do a bit of research!!! These awards are given to bloggers by other bloggers that like themselves are just stating and don't have a lot of subscribers/followers. It allows you not only to interact with your fellow beauty bloggers and also bit of recognition for all their blogging work. So here are the rules: All nominees are bloggers with less than 200 followers, you must acknowledge the person that nominated you!!! You must answer the 10 questions given to you by your nominee, You must pick 10 other bloggers to nominate for the award, notify them via their own blog. You must give them 10 questions to answer!!

So to start I would like to thank Eleni May for the nomination it really made my day.


Questions:

1. What Skin care products are you loving right now??
Usually I'm trying out new samples from beauty boxes but a couple of products I always turn back to are the Natio Renew Radiance foam cleanser and Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Oil free scrub.






2. Are you into the BB creams craze, if so what is your favourite?

Yes I did get caught up in the BB craze and I've tried many but the only one that I have really enjoyed is the Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB cream for combination oily skin.




3. What's you natural hair colour, and do you dye it?

I am a brunette and no I do not dye it. 

4. What are your top 5 products for winter?

1. Dr Lewinns Puressence Day Night Fluid this face moisturiser I acctually use all year round its not too light or heavy and is absorbed quickly used under makeup or on its own my skin is always hydrated. 
2. Carmex Moisturising Lip Balm
3. Nivea Lip Butter these two together make a great overnight lip treatment for chapped lips, the Nivea is also good during the day as it is moisturising and long lasting. 
4. My MOR hand cream in orange blossom sinks into my skin perfectly and the scent isn't over powering.  
5. A good berry toned blush that gives a you a bit of extra colour in these cooler times but also a healthy glow my favorite at the moment is the Natio Blushing Rose palette 




5. What is your favourite make-up brand?

Hmmm this is a really hard one...Not sure I can answer that!!! Sorry!!! I use so many products from so many brands and no one brand I like all products from!!!

6. Lip gloss or Lipstick?

Neither really I am not a big lip gloss or lipstick person. I really only use lip balm as a general rule.

7. How you do usually style your hair, if you use hair products-what are they?

Don't really use hair product and usually my hair is tied back in a pony tail or a bun. 

8. Besides beauty, what other passions in life do you have?
I love to read and I also enjoy taking photos with my iPhone.




9. What is your favourite sweet treat?

Marshmallows the traditional pascall pink and white ones!!! 




10. What are your favourite eye shadow shades?

Any of the shades from the Chi Chi Glamourous Eyeshadow Palettes their is eight in the range and I own five!!! Generally I keep things neutral but I am pushing myself to add a bit of colour!!!





For this award I am nominating these four lovely ladies:
Beauty to a T
Sylv's World
Blondenotbeige 
BubblyBabblings

I know that I am meant to nominate 10 but generally the blogs I read regularly the girls that write them are lucky enough to have a lot of followers under their belts. So if you are reading this and are a novice beauty blogger or you read a blog you feel deserves this award feel free to leave the blog link below and I will be happy to add them an challenge them to answering my set of questions!!!

My questions:
1. Favourite store/website to buy your makeup?
2. A makeup product that doesn't leave your makeup bag regardless of if you use it day to day or not??
3. Favorite concealer?? 
4. A makeup item you have bought just because you saw it on a blog or youtube video??
5. Favorite beauty blogger or youtuber??
6. Do you seperate your blushes into seasons or do you use all year round?? whats you favorite one??
7. Whats one product you use that has never failed you??
8. Your most treasured non makeup item??
9. What makeup remover do you use??
10. What is your one holly grail makeup item?? 

I have had so much fun writing this post and I hope you have enjoyed reading it!! 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nomination. Really love reading your product reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such a good post. I enjoyed reading it :) I have the 'nudes' chi-chi palette, its so good. I've meaning to try the 'bases' palette, I gotta remember to buy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your nomination! You can read my response to your questions here:
    http://blondenotbeige.blogspot.com.au/2013/07/my-lovely-little-liebster.html

    ReplyDelete