Saturday 17 August 2013

Sigma Spa Brush Cleansing Glove Sample Size Review.

Hey Readers, 
Hope this post finds you well!!! This post is going to be a quick review on the sample sized Sigma Spa Brush Cleansing Glove. I received this sample sized version of the Sigma Spa Brush Cleansing Glove when I ordered my Sigma brushes as a gift  for spending over $30!!! While I had looked at the full sized version when I ordered my brushes I have seen mixed reviews and didn't really want to pay $35 when I can get my brushes clean on my own. 



If you haven't heard of the Sigma Spa Brush Cleansing Glove its a specially designed dual sided glove that has various textured surfaces to allow quick, easy and effective cleaning of all makeup brushes. Textures have been designed to remove all makeup quicker and using smaller amounts of cleaning solution. In total there are 6 unique textured patterns for face and eye brushes that wash, rinse, refine and shape your brushes. 

The mini version (about the size of an iPhone 4 see photo below) is literally a one sided downsized version of the glove with only the shape texture missing. You are really able to get a feel for how the textures work and see how much this glove really does help to clean your brushes and if this mini version is anything to go by the full size version must be amazing. I was blown away at how much product came out of my brushes. Usually my foundation brushes will need to be washed and rinsed multiple times before the water runs clear but with this I only had to try once. It definitely saves time and washing brushes isn't so much of a chore!!! I have used for both my new sigma brushes and my real techniques brushes and it has worked well for both. 



I am really impressed and glad that I have had a chance to try before I potentially buy!!! Would I buy...hmm probably not while I am really enjoying using this sample version and am amazed at how well it cleans I just cannot justify the money however if it were to go one special and the price was right I would probably buy a full size one!!!

So I hope this helps a little if you are thinking of purchasing. If you are thinking of buying some brushes soon the promotion to receive this mini version as a free gift for an over $30 spend is still running if you want to see the full size in action Sigma do have a demonstation video on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5dU_Us7j-A 

Until next time happy reading and happy shopping!!!

Ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment