Friday 14 February 2014

Lust Have It January and December Review

Hey Readers, 

My LHI box has finally arrived!!! Lust Have It had a few shipping issues this month so January's box has arrived mid February. Given I am feeling there won't be much time between this box and the next I thought I better get on and do my December review and tell you what I got in my January box quick!!! 

Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB and Dream Pure
Both of these went into my giveaway box and as of next week they will be on their way to a new home for two lovely ladies that are happy to try some new products.

Pelactiv Gentle Foaming Cleanser
Having not tried a lot of products from pelactiv I was excited to try this one. Apart from the strange smell that this product has this cleanser is pretty good. It foams and cleans well, getting rid of all the days impurities leaving your skin feeling soft. 

Uriage aquaprecis Refreshing Gel Cream 
As I said in my previous post I have a lot of moisturiser samples on the go and to be honest trying to sort started from not started samples I found even more samples long time subscriber to beauty boxes first world problems!!! so many samples so little time!!! I think I may give this one a try and do a mini review on Instagram later on. 

Sunsence Anti Aging Face SPF 30 plus 
This one got a bit of a work out this month. Sunscreen and I are always best friends and this one and I are no different. It made for a really great base under makeup and perfect on its own. Lasts a decent amount of time and doesn't leave the skin shiny or interrupt makeup put over the top!!!

Clairol Visible Intensive Mask.
Really enjoyed this one too this month. My hair is definitely softer and shiner and I really love how my hair feels post use. I am really loving using this one in place of conditioner and my hair has that just washed feeling a little longer than usual.

So onto January box!! For January it seem LHI have continued with the heavy on the skin care theme but unlike last month were I was a little disappointed with the inclusions to the box this month. This month they have given us some really great products, that I am interested to try!!! 



Paula's Choice Moisture Boost One Step Face Cleanser received a full size 237ml bottle
The card description states that this is a hydralight one step face cleanser which isn't what is written on the bottle but after a search and looking at the snazzy Paula's choice website I have worked out that moisture boost is the correct title of this cleanser. I am really interested to try this despite being a formula for dry skin (I'm and oily combo girl) I want to see how it works, feels on the skin and whether it removes all makeup and leaves the skin silky soft as it claims on the back of the bottle. 



Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 8% AHA Gel received a 30ml deluxe sample full size is 118ml. 
This is an exfoliating gel that says it will create radiant, even toned skin. Revealing new younger skin by stimulating collagen production. Have a few uneven patches on my face at the moment so interested to see if it can smooth them out.



Invisible Zinc Tinted Daywear SPF30+ full size 20ml 
This is a 3 in 1 sunscreen, moisturiser and sheer foundation in one that is light and non greasy. I have actually used this one before but a long time ago so happy to be reintroduced and interested to see how it goes.



Aveda Dry Remedy Daily Moisturing Oil received 2x3ml sample sizes full size is 40ml.
This is a non greasy moisturiser for your hair as says it increases moisture by 41% without leaving your hair feeling greasy!!! Interested to give this a try my scalp is usually more on the oily side but I am thinking this may be good for the drier ends.



Simple Kind to Skin cleansing facial wipes. received a deluxe sample of 7 wipes full size is a 25 wipe pack.
These are makeup removal wipes that are infused with Vitamin B5 and are free from alcohol, oil, perfume and colour. Said to remove all makeup including waterproof mascara!! Perfect size for travel.



So overall a pretty reasonable box, I am interested to try these products maybe add some new things into my skin care routine. Hopefully the next box will come in a bit more of a timely manner!! But hopefully still give me enough time to try all these products to give you a decent review when the next box arrives at my door!!! 

Until next time Happy reading and Happy Shopping!!

Ever.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment