Saturday 22 March 2014

Bellabox March and February Review

Hey Readers,
Hope this post finds you well. Another Bellabox has arrived at my door and while it doesn't feel like a month since I spoke to you about my last the time has arrived. I have really been enjoying the items from last months box so I will get on with my review!!!!

Om She Aromatherapy Buff Away polish.

Have really enjoyed this one this month and I'm glad it was added to my box by accident over the face lotion It has a beautiful scent and scrub particles that aren't too harsh on the skin. Its so quick and easy leaving skin soft and smooth.

Om She Aromatherapy Red-Rice Mattifying Lotion

I was really excited about trying this, Iv'e had so many days where my shinny T zone has been overwhelming that I was interested to see how this would go. Its a beautiful moisturiser and has been a great addition to my morning makeup routine not only easy to apply but giving great hydration to my skin. As for oil control some days I feel it works other days not so much. I think its my skin more than the moisturiser which is the reason Iv'e continued to use and am thinking about getting a full size.

Palmers Cocoa Butter Gentle Exfoliating Scrub

I spoke about this when I wrote my post last month this is a good scrub and while I enjoyed it the first time I received a sample to try I wasn't really interested in trying again I re gifted to a friend who was interested to try something new.

Aveda Smooth Infusion Style Prep Smoother

This was the only product I really wanted to try but didn't get a chance to try this month!! Hopefully I will get a chance soon.

Pret A Polish

This was the most exciting item for me this month I have been really looking for a neutral and natural polish this was a little brighter than it looked in the bottle but overall was easy to wear paired well with a glitter and lasted about three/four days before it chipped!!

Beauty Diaries is the theme for March and while I am not sure what secrets these products can tell me, I am excited by what I have received. I am also excited that BB products now come in a little blue box these new boxes are gorgeous and will definitely use for storage!!! Predominately the brands included are new to me and those that aren't I am still interested to try what I have been sent. 




Model Co Party Proof Cream Matte Lipstick in the shade Kitty received a full size lipstick.

BB released this as a spoiler before we got our boxes so I knew this would be included in the box. At the time I wasn't that excited I am only just getting into wearing lipsticks and model co produce so many brighter colours that I figured I wouldn't get one that suited me or that I would wear. But when my box arrived I was eager to find out what shade I received and it just so happens I was lucky!!! Kitty is a light neutral pink that for me is really wearable, being a cream matte its smooth to apply, light on the lips and has  small amount of gloss not too flat and as an added bonus smells like vanilla. So YAY to receiving a makeup item and it being a great shade!!!    




Metta Skincare Body Oil received a 5ml sample full size is 200ml.

This is a light weight body oil that can be used as an alternative to moisturiser as well as a massage oil.  100% all natural grapeseed, macadamia, sweet almond and Jojoba oils. The smell is a bit earthy but not too overpowering am interested to try.



Australian Bush Flower Intensive Hand Cream received a full size 20ml.

This is an organic hand cream that contains ylang ylang and sandalwood said to smooth skin, restore and revitalise appearance of tired hands. Interested to try see how it goes.
Not sure I'm quite at hand cream using weather just yet but a perfect handbag size I will throw it in and see how I go!!!



WOW by Romy Mandarin and Lime Bath (deluxe sample no info on the sample as to its size also no information to how much is in a full size not listed on their website!!!)
Originally when I saw this I thought great for travel and I will put that straight into my wet pack for my next trip but then I smelt it and the combination of mandarin and lime smells so nice I want to try it now so not sure if it will make my wet pack!!!


Pantene Aqua Light Shampoo and Conditioner 40ml deluxe samples of each full size 350ml.
Despite a lot of feedback via BB's Facebook page saying that this was just a supermarket product and disappointment in its inclusion I was really happy to see it when I opened the box its not only great to have received both shampoo and conditioner but a version of pantene that I haven't used and have thought about trying for a long time these are also great travel sizes which for me is just a bonus!!! This aqua light version of pantene not only is a formula that says it won't weigh your hair down it also helps to protect it from damage.



Natralus Paw Paw Pure Gel received a sachet size sample full size is 75g. (Bonus Item)
This gel is a combination of paw paw and aloe vera gel to create a gel that not only soothes but also hydrates damaged skin. Not sure what I will use this one for but I am interested to try. 



Overall I am very happy with March's box and what I have received, I am excited to try all the products and give my thoughts in my next post. Until then Happy Reading and Happy Shopping.

Ever.




No comments:

Post a Comment