Saturday 24 May 2014

Bellabox May and April review

Hey Readers,  
I hope this post finds you well I received my Bellabox arrived earlier in the week and I am excited to write about what I have received for May. But before I get into this months goodies I will quickly review last month.   

Burt's bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream 
This is a gorgeous smelling balm that is so smooth and creamy. Its a cream/ointment that while takes a little bit of effort to work in leaves cuticles and hands moisturised.  

Gatineu Refreshing Melting Scrub 
I was interested to try this product this month but sadly it was a little disappointing the consistency wasn't as creamy as I would have liked and the scrub particles were quite large, rough and they didn't really melt into the skin. So I wasn't as impressed as I had thought I would originally be.

Dirty Works You Soft Touch Hand Cream 
I know I was only slightly excited by the inclusion of a hand cream in the box but I have to say that this has been so handy. Surprisingly it fit nicely into the front of the section of my back pack and I have used it many times its so easy to apply, smooth and doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy. 

Colour Therapy Eyeshadow Duo 
This was the most exciting inclusion this month and was a great inclusion to my makeup kit. These two shades made for a easy eye look using the lighter shade all over the lid with the darker in the outer half and crease. It also paired well with my usual neutral palettes I really enjoyed using the darker shade in the crease and lighter shade just as an inner corner highlight.

Indio Eye Rise 
This was a really nice inclusion to my routine this month. This cream is so soft and light and really mositurising. Primarily I have used it under my makeup of a morning but its also nice on its own as well.  

So onto May now Bellabox have teamed up with Jetstar this month and given the box the theme of Come Fly with Me. They have included not only some travel friendly products but a few international brands that I am excited to try.



Appelles Rosemary Body Bar received a full size bar of soap 
After receiving so many shower and body washes opening the box to a beautifully smelling soap was a nice change. I am not generally a soap user so I am not sure if I will try this one or pass it on to someone that will enjoy it more.



Australian Bush Flower Essences Travel Skin and Space Mist received a 15ml deluxe sample full size is 50ml.
I'm not sure I have received a travel spray before and while the label on the spray says skin the card reads that this is perfect for spraying into the air during travel to help you feel balanced and ready to go. Interesting product will have to try when I travel a long distance next. 



Boots Laboratories Optiva Aqua Capture Serum received a full size 30ml.
An international product with British heritage this serum says it will leave your skin looking healthy more radiant and hydrated in just two weeks. I have a few dry patches and I am also always looking for a good moisturiser so I am excited to try this one this month interested to see how it goes. I also love how BB have manged to find a product with packaging in the same colour as their boxes!! So cute!!



Wen by Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner received a 60ml deluxe sachet sample full size is 480ml 
This hair cleansing conditioner is designed to hydrate and replenish hair adding moisture, strength and sheen without stripping its natural oils. From the instructions on the sachet its self this seems to be a shampoo, conditioner, leave in treatment all in one so I am interested to try!!! 



Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in the shade clear received a 2.5ml deluxe sample full size is 7.93g
This is an exciting inclusion to the box this month. I have heard so much about this brand and how great it is so really excited to try. This clear gel says it will tame brows without leaving them stiff, flaky or sticky. It can be used on its own or post brow powder or pencil. 



Invisible Zinc Tinted Day Wear SPF 30 in the shade medium received a 5g sachet full size is 50g.
This is the bonus product for the box this month and I am pretty sure I have spoken about this before. Its a great tinted moisturiser, sunscreen and zinc in one. That's easy to apply, goes under light makeup well and isn't too heavy or greasy.


 So that wraps up my Bellabox for May I am excited by the box this month , excited to try these products, cannot wait to dive in and look forward to writing my thoughts for you next month!! Until then Happy Reading and Happy Shopping.

Everlynne.



No comments:

Post a Comment