Saturday 10 May 2014

Lust Have It April and March review

Hey Readers, 
I hope this post finds you well!!! My Lust Have It has arrived the April box has been a little slow getting to me but on the upside I have received some great goodies but before I get into that I will review my box from March!!!

Klara Cosmetics Kiss Proof Lips
As  a novice lip colour wearer this shade was a little too bright for me so I didn't wear this one a lot. However I can say that it is fairly comfortable on the lips and the colour does last a long time so if your looking for a bright, pigmented long lasting lip colour Klara cosmetics is for you!!!

Bloom eye definer 
This was the most used product from this box this month I think I have used it almost everyday this month its so smooth and easy to apply, extremely pigmented and lasts all day long. I've enjoyed the definition it gives without being as intense as a black liner. 

Orly Nail Lacquer 
I really enjoyed this polish this month it made for a great top coat and accent nail. I've enjoyed pairing it with a neutral/nude under coat as well as putting it over a colour its fairly long lasting about three days before I could see wear so pretty great inclusion to my collection!!!

Chapstick Lip balm 
Just the smell of this was enough to take me back to my high school days!! Overall still a great sweet smelling balm that does the job!!

Aveda Intense Hydrating Masque 
It was my intention to use this one but in packing and moving I am unsure where this little tube has gone!! I will endevour to find and hopefully be able to tell you my thoughts!!

OK so onto what arrived for April... 




I was excited to see my LHI box arrive this month as LHI had promised that they would finally change over to their new packaging and while they have gotten rid of the handy storage box and have changed to a pretty cosmetics bag!!! I still really enjoy the cosmetics bags from the last time LHI changed packaging.  I also prefer this style of cosmetics bag I love the clear so you can see all the products inside and it is also slightly bigger than the previous time so for some one like me who travels and wants to carry everything together this is a perfect size!!!

Glamourflage Sultry Sophie Lip/Cheek Stain received a full size 8.5ml.
Yay!! I am really excited by this inclusion I have not tried any of the Glamourflage makeup products before so I am interested to try this!! In the packaging this looks red but swatched on the back of my hand is a deep pink, its also matte so interested to see how it applies to the cheeks and wears!!!



Claytime Pure Mineral Bronzer received a full size 10g product. (*correction after reading the fine print we actually received a 3g deluxe sample not the full size product.)
Loving multiple makeup products included this month!!! This is another brand I have not used before so am interested to see how it goes. I am also loving that this looks like it could double as an eye shadow so another product that doubles as two!!




Bioderma Atoderm Nourishing Cream received a 15ml deluxe sample full size is 200ml. 
This is a daily moisturising cream for the face and body. While it does say dry to very dry skin (I am oily combination) it states that moisturises, soothes and helps restructure the skin. I have a few dry patches appearing with the colder weather so I am happy to try!!!





Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion received a 29ml deluxe sample full size is 225ml 
Given the weather is getting cooler this is a predictable inclusion to the box this month but given its a generally good all round moisturiser and its not another hand cream inclusion I am happy to try.




Wotnot Facial Wipes for Oily/Sensitive Skin received a pack of 5 wipes full size is 25 wipes.
I have actually used the original version of these wipes before and was interested to see they had released a version for us oily combo babes so am happy to give these a try and see how they go.




Overall a really great pack for the month of April. LHI have definitely sent some great products which I am excited to try and will give my thoughts hopefully sometime this month untill then Happy Reading and Happy Shopping!!! 

Everlynne.

No comments:

Post a Comment