Friday 12 September 2014

My quickest makeup look!!!

Hey Readers,
I hope this post finds you well.The last couple of weeks have seen me having to change up my usual makeup routine. My work shifts have changed to early mornings and I no longer have my usual amount of time to get my makeup done. I spend most of the time before work travelling so products that are quick, easy to apply and don't require a lot of brushes (I admit I am sometimes doing my makeup on the train or bus) while still keep me looking polished have become my go to!!!



Maybelline New York Super Stay 24hr Makeup in the shade Natural Beige
This is a recent purchase and a new favourite as I literally have loved this since my first try.  A medium to full coverage foundation that no matter what brush you use just glides on, buffs into the skin, builds and blends with ease. It covers redness, dark circles (great for when you have no time for concealer) and the best bit it that it lasts all day. I cannot tell you how much of a joy this makeup is to apply and being so easy it cuts down makeup application time by half!!



Physicans Formula Nude Wear Touch of Glow in Nude Glow
This concealer and highlighter in one is still my go to for brightening under the eyes but also adding a soft highlight to the cheeks. Being a cream product its easily blended into the skin and gives a natural glow without the shimmer and glitter.



Essence Mosaic Compact Powder in 01 Sunkissed Beauty.
This compact is one I often pick up when I need a good multi tasking powder. Not only do I love using this with a fluffy brush for an all over glow, no need for extra blush. I also love using it with a smaller brush for contouring. While you can see glitter in the pan I have never felt it transfers onto the face so I also use it to set makeup as well particularly under eye concealer.



Covergirl Smoky Shadow Blast in the shade Bronze Fire
This double ended cream shadow duo is the perfect go to when you have no time to pull out a shadow palette and brushes. Step one is a champagne gold that is a great neutral overall lid colour, Step two is a bronze copper that added to the outer V and into the crease gives great definition to the eyes the pointed tip also allows it to be used as a quick liner for both the upper and lower lash line. Paired together to create a simple two tone eye look which can be as simple or smoky as you like or using one side all over the lid for a single shadow look with a little bit of liner and mascara. I love having a quick and simple eye look at my finger tips!! Its also easily blended out with you fingers but I do find that it requires primer to get longevity.





Savvy by DB Luxury Liner in Brilliant Bronze
This is the ultimate glide on pencil that is so quick and easy to use, I have not found a creamier or easier to use liner to date. Brilliant Bronze is a deep natural looking brown that while has a sheen in the light gives amazing natural definition to the eyes. Smooth and creamy its easily blended out and once in place it does stay all day.





Covergirl Lashblast Fushion
As a general rule I always have more than one mascara in my makeup bag at any one time and while I do like to give all of them a turn its some are more fuss free than others so when I am particularly pressed for time this is the one I find I reach for the most!! The smaller rubber bristles easily catch the lashes giving great volume and definition and one coat is enough it doesn't clump or flake and it stays all day!! This is a water proof version but I don't find it hard to get off perfect!!



So that ends the line up for the quickest makeup look I think I have worn in a long time!!! I hope you enjoyed it and have inspiration for the next time you need a quick easy look on the go!! Until then happy reading and happy shopping.

Everlynne.

No comments:

Post a Comment