Friday 19 September 2014

The 20 Beauty Questions Tag!!!

Hey Readers, 
I hope this post finds you well. This week I thought I would post something a little bit different and mix my love of youtube with my obsession for blogging!! The 20 beauty questions tag is usually a youtube video that beauty youtubers often do for fun and I thought this would make a good blog post there is some interesting question some a little trickier to answer than others!! 




1. What is the one product you'd grab if your house was on fire?
I think given the situation I would probably be too busy getting to safety rather than grabbing an item of my makeup collection so I will say my Lucas Paw Paw ointment I don't think I would rescue it before leaving the house but it definitely would be my first purchase I don't think I could live without this stuff!!! I use this as a lip treatment, on small cuts, pimples and any dry cracked skin its also good for scars.




2. Which beauty vlogger would you want to do your makeover?
I love so many beauty youtubers styles so I am going to cheat here and pick two!! The first is and Australian youtuber Jodi from GooRooBeauty she is not only down to earth, has the best makeup collection I have ever seen but her videos and makeup looks are amazing and I wish I was as good at doing my makeup as she is!!! The second is an international youtuber that I watch a lot of Sinead from The Makeup Chair again an amazing youtuber, love her videos and would love to see what makeup look she would choose for me!! 

3. What celeb do people think you look like?
I don't think I really look like any celebrity really but if I had to choose (insert girl crush moment here) Keira Knightly we really look nothing a like but I love her look and often try and recreate her makeup looks!! I love how her makeup always looks effortless yet she has so much definition to her eyes and lips. I also love how she rocks the all natural look as well as a simple smoky eye.

4. What beauty product do you save for date night?
I don't really and  to be honest the last date night was impromptu/surprise on a Sunday night and I actually had no makeup on!!!Usually most are post a work day so my makeup is fairly simple and neutral. I never really go over the top with my makeup for a date night I prefer to just look like myself. 


5. Which of your guy friends takes longer than you to get ready?
  No I can't point the finger at one of my mates here it's definitely me that is always the one holding up getting out the door my fiancee now always tell me the time we have to leave by (which is always earlier than we need to leave) just so we get out of the house on time!!  (thank you to 
https://www.pinterest.com/ for this photo)




6. If you could create your own miracle beauty product, what would it be?
 A primer that makes all imperfections disappear!!! I would want something to make my uneven skin smooth, redness and dark circles fade, uneven skin tone evened out, and pores gone all with one product. I think I am asking too much!!!! 

7. What's your best beauty tip?
Keeping all the things you need for a touch up in a snap lock bag. This not only makes it easy to find in a handbag but means that everything is in the one place and protects what ever you use to touch up ie Brushes. It also means you can transfer it easily between bags without forgetting something. 




8. What beauty products do you love to splurge on?
Hands down has to be mascara and blush I can't help myself picking up something new and when either is on special or in a clearance bin no justification for purchase necessary!!!! 





9. Which beauty vloggers would you bring on a shopping spree?
This would have to Fleur from FleurdeForce and Tati from Glamlifeguru. Fleur has amazing style when it comes to fashion (and makeup) but I would love to go clothes shopping with her!!! Tati  is amazing when it comes to getting a makeup bargain I have watched so many videos of her drugstore hauls and the bargains she gets with coupons!!! 

10. What is your signature scent?
At the moment this is the original perfume from Roberto Cavalli I love this scent and I cannot stop wearing it!! 



11. I am on an endless quest for the perfect _________.
At the moment foundation!! I am about to attend a couple of weddings as well as planning my own and I am on the hunt for the perfect foundation that not only makes me look fabulous but also is photo friendly. 


12. How many beauty products does it take to get you ready?
12 if its just simple makeup for work but a night out more towards 15!!!!




13. What lipstick/lip gloss is in your purse right now?
Two the Nivea Repair and Protection lipbalm and Nyx Butter Gloss in the shade Tiramisu. Quick simple no mirror required to apply products!! The butter gloss is also great for glamming up your makeup when you have not time to change anything else!!



14. Who is your celebrity beauty icon?
I take inspiration from everywhere so no idea really.

15. Name the beauty brand you'd most love to be a spokesperson for?
Would have to say Chi Chi as you know I am obsessed with their shadow palettes and I love their BB cream would love to collaborate with them on new products such as matte blushes and a pressed powder line!! They are an Australian brand and they only test products on family and friends!!! 





16. What's your current nail polish?
My most recent purchase are two polishes from the La Colors Color Craze collection Absolute is a neon pink and Fruity is a clear with a neon glitter!! 




17. Fave mascara right now?
Covergirl LashBlast Fusion, I have been a fan of Covergirl Mascaras since they brought out clump crusher which to this day I still love but I bought the lash fusion as I wanted to try the lengthening and volumising formula in one as well as seeing what a water proof mascara formula was like it does what it says and at the moment its my go to!!





18. The last thing you bought at Sephora?
Since Sephora isn't in Australia just yet!!! I will change this to Priceline!! Surprisingly my last purchase was hair care not makeup!! It's the OGX shampoo and conditioner this is the most expensive hair care products I have ever purchased but they make my hair feel so soft, silky and healthy without my hair being unmanageable and I find that on that third day my hairs ready to be washed again it needs washing but doesn't look like I haven't washed it in a week!!! 





19. I try never to be seen without wearing _______.
This used to be mascara I never felt right without it but after a couple of no makeup days at work its now a medium coverage BB cream or foundation!! I enjoy knowing that all my imperfections are covered and I am not constantly fielding the statements you look tired (no my dark circles are hereditary) or have you been crying?? (no the redness around my nose and cheeks is my natural flush!!) Ahhh the beauty of makeup!!! Don't get me wrong if its the weekend what you see is what you get but weekdays I just prefer to look put together and professional.





20. What's one beauty product you'd always recommend?
I'm cheating here too!!! If your an oily combo babe like me it has to be the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, I love the finish it gives to any base but also how it keeps the shine line at bay!! Generally though the first product I think of would be Covergirl's Clump Crusher mascara its such a great all round mascara the brown or black are just a dream to use.



So that ends the 20 beauty questions!! This its been lots of fun putting this together so I hope you really enjoyed this one and if you have a blog I tag you to answer these ones and send me a link below of your post!! Until my next post Happy reading and Happy Shopping!!

Everlynne.

No comments:

Post a Comment