Saturday 25 October 2014

October Bellabox and September review

Hey Readers, I hope this post finds you well!! I am here with another BB post this month as I have just received Octobers box. Now I know I only just spoke about BB September a couple of weeks ago but despite only a couple of weeks between boxes I have tried everything and ready to give my review!!!!


Neutrogena Makeup Wipes
While these did go into my travel stash. I can say that these wipes do the job quite well. They easily remove a hard days makeup and remove not only mascara but heavy black liner with ease. My only criticism is that I do find sometimes they can be a bit wet with excess remover which seems to vary from pack to pack.

Salon Tan Professional Face Lotion.
OK so I was quite apprehensive about using this on my face. I don't generally fake tan my body so the thought of tanning my face seemed a bit odd. As I still wanted to give it a try I decided to try on my decolletage and shoulder area I feel the skin here is still delicate and I wanted to see if it would even out my skin tone and slightly cover those strap marks. Really easy to apply and surprisingly spreads evenly and rubs in easily no fuss and very little mess. It did take a few applications for me to get a nice colour but overall happy with this and will use again.

Klorane Qunninne Shampoo
Not a bad shampoo this one foams up and cleans quite well the smell isn't the greatest but my hair looked and felt great so overall very happy!!

Cactus Skin Care White Clay Mask
I have actually managed to use this product before writing this post its a first for me and I am quite proud of myself!!! I was left a comment on my Instagram photo of this box by a fellow BB subscriber to say that despite not having sensitive skin she had had a reaction to this product as a result I did try on the back of my hand first just in case while there was no adverse reaction for me I do recommend this if your ever unsure. In regards to the product while it does go on smooth and feels quite light, I did find that being clay based as it dried it did start to make my face feel tight and uncomfortable the end result though was my skin left feeling soft and smooth not bad!!

Sleek Makeup Eye Dust
The most exciting product of the box for me this month and this gorgeous blue black is amazing!! While I haven't got to show it off somewhere yet I did create a winged liner look using this at home to give it a try!! Goes on smooth is extremely pigmented and lasts a long time. Very happy!!

Bellabox October
Well this month BB turns three!! Happy Birthday BB!!! I cannot believe its been three years since I opened my first box and they have definitely come a long way!! This month BB has also collaborated with Nicole from Missguided to select products and while I don't know much about Nicole we definitely have received a present with this box which for me is how I feel birthday boxes should be. The theme of the box is born to be wild and we have received some great things!!



ModelCo Skin Care received four sachets of various products.
These are samples from the new Modelco skin care range happy to see this have been wanting to try this range and as I got the same samples in most recent LHI pack I feel this is a good double up as I will get to try the products more that once!!!



Rimmel Lip product received an Apocolips lip lacquer in the shade 201 Soltice 
Given there was a variance of rimmel lip products available this month I have received a great product and shade this month. I already own two apocolips from when they where first released so I know they are a decent product and I also have received a wearable shade!! 



Nivea Anti Perspirant Stress Protect 48h recieved a travel friendly size (no ml or g detail on can) full size is 250ml.
Excited to see this I have only just found out about this type of deodorant and have been trying out Rexona's version and so far I am enjoying the results so I am interested to see how this compares!!



Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner recieved a 40ml sample of each full size is 350ml
These are samples of Pantenes new formula of pro V daily moisture renewal. Like the model co sachets I have received these samples recently so can say already that the new formula after one user isn't bad and happy with the results. So happy with this double up as it will mean I get a decent try before possibly buying!!



Kester Black For Bellabox Nail Polish in the shade Ruby Tuesday
BB teamed up with Kester Black to create four colours one of which would be included in every BB box. This is an Australian company and their range of the polishes are high shine, chip resistant and do not contain any nasty chemicals. Ruby Tuesday is a bright red definitely a colour perfect for the summer!!! 



MOR Hand Cream received a sachet sample 3ml full size is 80ml
This is the bonus sample for this months box!! Not a bad hand cream I have tried a couple of other fragrances before so happy to give this a try. Once again not sure how this fits with the theme of the box but not a bad bonus either. 



Overall a great box for BB this month happy to try all of the products I have received and cannot wait until next month. Until then Happy Reading and Happy Shopping!!! 


Everlynne.




No comments:

Post a Comment